Recent content by Brycycles94

1. Brycycles94

Official Dogs sign Reed Mahoney (4 year deal)

Yeah I just had geez this morning. I didn't know how long he has been following the dogs. Ah well still hope the **** signs lol
  2. Brycycles94

Maybe duftys still running around the suburbs lol
  3. Brycycles94

It's a wrap guy he's following the dogs
  4. Brycycles94

Boxing Gallen vs Hunt

Drug cheat vs drug cheat Browne just needs a pay day before Justis huni annihilates him and sends him into retirement
  5. Brycycles94

What are we going to do if we miss out on B.Smith ? (reportedly close to signing with Titans)

Just give the guy a contract put him in reserve grade. How long do you think it will be untill Katoa or jmk mess up? There has been plenty of highly touted juniors that calved reserve grade and had a good resume that didn't kick on. There is juniors that that are shit in reserve grade and shine...
  6. Brycycles94

Official Game Thread : Bulldogs v Sharks Trial 27/02/2021.

looks like Thommo caught a glimpse of Elliot in the showers
  7. Brycycles94

Pick Up Lines

show us were your dad puts it !
  8. Brycycles94

Name your favourite in each of these sports

NRL: Bulldogs EPL: Man utd NBA: Lakers NFL: Tom Brady MLB: No Sox NBL: Sydney Kings A-League: Don't watch it AFL: Richmond Big Bash League: Sixers Tennis: Joko MMA: Israel adasanya Boxing: Canelo Alvarez
  9. Brycycles94

Michael Lichaa DV charge and current Bulldog not of interest to Police.

Who gives a shit move on the club doesn't care the players haven't said anything he's not getting sacked takarangi partner wants to ride a horse now john hopate fingered a bum hole James Graham nibbled on the same ear as slaters wife sbw fucked the a cricket vice captains wife men used to grab...
  10. Brycycles94

You down with opp? Adam elliot yeah you know me!
  11. Brycycles94

That's you buddy Haha I get that too but the kid isnt going to give a fuck what the mother did all the kid is going to see is there father beating the mother and mess the kid up skanks will be skanks go and fuck her sister or bestfriend
  12. Brycycles94

It doesn't matter what id do mate simple fact is if someone assaults another person especially your partner you can go to jail for that all depends on the judge . Now he's has a domestic violence case on his record there is alot of company's that would not employee someone like that. Then...
  13. Brycycles94

Yeah I'd be the same too but doesn't necessarily mean he will do it again. They will move on and if Elliot feels that there is a rift towards him in the playing group id like to think he'd want to move on to another club himself. The players are there to play footy together they will have to get...
  14. Brycycles94

Who gives a shit he did nothing wrong he can't be sacked or charged. Lichaa is a dud player and a woman beater if proven guilty. The team have a job to do this year. You honestly think they are going to be thinking of this situation every day or training session or game throughout the whole...
  15. Brycycles94

MMA/UFC The UFC/MMA thread

Gaethje for the win! Good with the hands yes but that's all he has needed so far. But this guy is a really good wrestler too he started wrestling at 4 years old and is a gun and was a NCAA division 1 all American wrestler. Justin may well be khabibs match