Recent content by bricktamland

1. bricktamland

Our defense is awesome.

Can all the dooomers who said we’d lose just say I was wrong ? Have faith !! We won. We came back and beat them despite the tigers having all momentum. We lost the penalty count too
  2. bricktamland

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 9 | Pre game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

It ain’t luck g it’s Sutton
  3. bricktamland

I told you Sutton would fuck us. Am I biased or did Hughes not strip it ? His hand was just there
  4. bricktamland

Isn’t it amazing how calmer you get when we score fucking roller coaster lol
  5. bricktamland

Bro this ref is honestly cooked . Even for tigers she’s bad. Loves a penalty
  6. bricktamland

They’ve obviously identified left side as bad defence . Ado carr found out a few times.
  7. bricktamland

The doomer **** are showing their colours already. Gone close a few times haven’t executed. Still early on. Refs fucked so far lol so predictable
  8. bricktamland

We will be feline good, let’s not get to ahead of ourselves right meow. But best fishes for your requests. Hopefully if we are up in points we don’t have a cat nap at halftime and lose. If we can scratch a few wins out before origiin then that would be very much aPAWded
  9. bricktamland

I think we will win but refs won’t be nice , you can’t tell me they don’t talk amongst each other about teas or coaches and officials who call them out and try sink the boot in with the shittt calls. We will lose the penalty count and 6 agains imo unless we smash the tigers and have better posession
  10. bricktamland

Our odds have shortened more since api is out
  11. bricktamland

News NRL probes Gus over spray

Gonna say it now I gurantee we will get some fucked calls some Saturday. We will lose all 50/50 calls and still beat them which has made it more sweeter this year knowing the ref can’t cheat us with the way we’re playing
  12. bricktamland

News NRL probes Gus over spray

Anyone expecting the refs to be ass on Saturday ? Gus has called them out, Sutton will be in his box denying us 50/50 calls
  13. bricktamland

Official Gus on Twitter

What’s the bet when the refs all talk together at training and hear gus ranting about their performance again that we won’t cop some shit this weekend. You know it’s coming lol we will win but won’t be easy
  14. bricktamland

Official Gus on Twitter

Someone should tag that seal gutted dog topine on Instagram on videos like this . Such a pos suing the club