Recent content by billy beane

1. B

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Excellent post mate .... you have summed up the situation very well and provided accurate insights. Keep it up ...
  2. B

Opinion The 6-agains and Penalties hurt Big Time ..

I actually think it is a perception we have as a club. The whole Super League saga ..... it never would have got off the ground without us .... we were the one big traditional club that went over. Animosity still exists. We have had some pretty brutal forward packs over the years who didn't...
  3. B

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Josh Jackson, JMK, Flanno, Perham, Hughes bros ....
  4. B

Thats a fantastic stat .... wouldn't happen to Penrith all that often. There wasn't a whole lot in that match last night. Look forward to the next meeting.
  5. B

As a team we missed 59 tackles .... at no stage was i thinking our defense was in massive trouble. Penrith managed to get the ball on the line twice .... JUST. Edwards and To'o in slippery conditions are going to break tackles. We probably missed May running sideways ten times during the game...
  6. B

Mate they made THREE line breaks .... we need to put the missed tackles into perspective.
  7. B

Sexton was probably best on the park in reserves for 2 weeks in a row.... must be applying some pressure. Fantastic kicking game both in general play and for goal. Never missed a shot including a couple from the sideline. However, though Hutchison was solid again tonight .... moved the ball and...
  8. B

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Couldn't be prouder .... GREAT EFFORT. Not sure many teams would have walked away with only a six point loss considering the penalties and six agains. Too much is made of the missed tackles ..... it's will always be high due to the way we defend. We can miss three in one play, and NOTHING...
  9. B

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Shit tries at that ...
  10. B

My bad .... i'm nervous :worried:
  11. B

All forwards were very good, shout out to Underwood, a real quite achiever this kid, good size and plenty tough .... just like in first grade they employ a fast-moving line and limited The Panthers go forward to under 30m on numerous sets. Cook's service out of dummy half was first class ...
  12. B

News Inside The Fall And Rebuilding Of Canterbury's Matt Burton As A Playmaker

Half the forum and The Bulldogs brains trust .... at the beginning of pre-season the plan was Hutch and Sexton with Burton at center. Hutchison was signed to cover 5/8 and half .... many at both the club and outside viewed Burton as a center including the likes of Terry Lamb and Cam Smith to...
  13. B

Iconic NRL Teams | The Story of the 2012-14 Bulldogs

Possibly the best individual season i have ever seen in over 50 years of following footy. Imagine the team we could have had with Barba, SBW, and Thurston in their primes. Still hurts to think about it.