Recent content by berryboy

1. B

Courageous Dogs

It would have been a much closer game with JAC and Kikau playing, and Kiraz not injured.
  2. B

How long has everyone been a bulldogs fan for

1973. The first premiership win was when Steve Gearin caught a Greg Bretnall bomb on the full and shut down the Roosters in 1980. 2 lollies for 1 cent. You had 10 cents, and you had a big bag of lollies.
  3. B

Bring back the Bulldogs !

OH SHIT!...NO SPOOL!
  4. B

Don't forget Thurston on that bench as well
  5. B

Entertainers for me too. As a kid sitting in Belmore Sports ground Sunday afternoon watching those length of the field tries unfold and eventual out of nothing was amazing. Hughes brothers, Mortimer brothers, Geoff Robinson, Steve Gearin, Chris Anderson. I'll pass on that big caramel serving or...
  6. B

News Canterbury Bulldogs confirm big opportunity for former Hull FC halfback but it’ll be tough for former Wests Tigers star

His enthusiasm coupled up with the Fox's enthusiasm will get the team firing
  7. B

Acronyms

He will have Kikau urging him on
  8. B

Kalki Moon Gin - Now you're talking Warburton

I thought it was a new player signing
  9. B

NRL Ladder over each team's last 6 games

We were also so close against the Sharks and Rabbits recently.
  10. B

Opinion It's going to be a tragedy if we go back to structured footy

Well said. Stick to what we have now and it will snowball. The players are loving it
  11. B

Rumour Gus gets his man

I was hoping for Potter - not an expensive miracle cure that usually always goes belly up
  12. B

Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

You can't buy a premiership with top coaches and million dollar players. I'd like to see the team and coach we have now, include next years Mahoney and Kikau, and bond it together till it starts to bleed wins. No million dollar miracles.
  13. B

Rumour Bulldogs closing in on Cam Cirald

What's wrong with Mick Potter, Bulldog to the bone, no need for Penrith coaches
  14. B

How was not 1 player binned from those thugs from redfern

Sign him up, throw heaps of money at him. Him and the Fox together will not take losing a game as an option
  15. B

How was not 1 player binned from those thugs from redfern

Laying on top of players in the play the ball, holding them down whilst looking back at the referee with a lost innocent look on their faces. A lot of players get away with it, especially the big names. Its cheating and gives your team an unfair advantage. Bulldogs play it too fair, makes me proud.