Recent content by belmore_utd

1. belmore_utd

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Getting rogered harder than a descending truckers radio
  2. belmore_utd

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

If it counters what it's trying to achieve then I would say the current playing group would agree the punishment fit the crime otherwise they would not have improved significantly.
  3. belmore_utd

What anyone gets out of punishment? Litigation? Sorry not sure what you mean not trying to be a smart arse. I don't take much credence in anything embellishment John's has to say, especially on the subject of humiliation.
  4. belmore_utd

Most people are pissed that he's throwing his club and team mates under the bus and derailing what is shaping to be our most promising campaign in years. Notwithstanding according to commentary from players past and present this is standard punishment for taking the piss
  5. belmore_utd

If I'm not taking the piss I'm showing up well in advance of any schedule that frames is at as arrival. You have a personal take on mental health as you have been close to the coal front and take those claims from the alleged victim as 100% factual, which is at odds with the clubs position...
  6. belmore_utd

You accuse others of not knowing the ins and outs and then you insinuate Knight received special treatment when you dont know that. Possibly Topine was a repeat offender. I'm not going to pretend to know.
  7. belmore_utd

Not reading all that in response to my post which was simply -he was fucking late. Arrival FORWARD SLASH strapping ... should have been there at 7.50
  8. belmore_utd

He was late. The instructions were ' arrival/strapping not arrival/wrestling
  9. belmore_utd

Should let the weakest ***** set the standards to avoid this situation in the future according to some
  10. belmore_utd

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

You just say Mr lover lover, mmmhhh
  11. belmore_utd

So we just used 36 players for shits and giggles?
  12. belmore_utd

How do you deal with noisy neighbours?

Cheers mate and I share the sentiments of thankful I don't have a gun because there have been situations... but neighbor noise disputes ain't it lol. Funny part is my partner works every Friday and Saturday night and if he cut lose then I would give a toss. But he's a no hoping loser with no...
  13. belmore_utd

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

Thought it was worth a post. Just wasn't sure where I should post it lol. Shows the boys are tight off the paddock aswell :hearteyes:
  14. belmore_utd

How do you deal with noisy neighbours?

The owner of our house owns the fuckwit neighbours house aswell. We got this house via my sons best friends dad, who is best mates with the owner. All good, fuckwit neighbours lease is up in a couple months and won't be renewed.