Recent content by BALLY

1. B

Could quade cooper be a possible target for 2013?

No thanks. Going to the Roosters anyway
  2. B

Mark O'Meley: Bulldogs have lost their aura

i just wanted to say ive heard the same rumour/allegations regarding 2 players and two coaches taking cocaine...
  3. B

Reni Maitua tests positive for drugs

F#$% your a tool reni,when will you learn.youve let your club and team mates down again.no one to blame but yourself again...how many chances do you want?your football career is all but over.
  4. B

brett morris

Show him the money...
  5. B

Michael Crocker and Greg Eastwood

i read it in either the saturday or sunday papers which mentioned we had $450k left in the 09 cap.whether its true or not is another story...
  6. B

BULLDOGS 2009/2010 Player Contracts, Signings & Rumour Mill

i heard the same thing about two or three months ago...
  7. B

Change of heritage jersey. Is it bad luck??

Thanks,finally someone knows...this was annoying the sh1t out of me trying to remember...
  8. B

Change of heritage jersey. Is it bad luck??

from memory the first time we wore them in 04 we won that game against penrith and i also remember they auctioned those jerseys off.but since then im pretty sure we havent won a game in them since.we lost to the tigers in 05,broncos 06,eels 07 and dragons last year.sorry if ive made a mistake...
  9. B

09 Membership Merchandise

no scarf this year.ive been a member for 6 years and the only time i got a scarf was in 2006 and it looked good.
  10. B

Your most hated NRL teams.

1-storm 2-roosters 3-eels 4-broncos
  11. B

Former international forward has approached bulldogs to come across who is ittttttt?

dont get me wrong i know he can be a game breaker and win us a game on his own,but thats only when and if he gets onto the field.he just spent 3 months on the sidelines in france.he's damaged goods and always will be.teams only ever win comps when they have their top players on the field for...
  12. B

Former international forward has approached bulldogs to come across who is ittttttt?

Sbw,thanks but no thanks!i cant believe how many people on here have such short memorys...this is the same tosser that sh1t on our proud club and his team mates.sbw is a cancer...weve already cleaned out the scum just got to get rid of one more trouble maker before the season starts.sbw is a...
  13. B

I could be bankrupt within month - Reni

boo-fukn-hoo...make sure you buy the saturday paper reni,its time to start looking for a real job...
  14. B

Maitua: Pay me out or else

Youve got no one to blame but yourself here reni...your the one thats stuffed up here not the club.your also the only one thats got yourself into this situation.for some reason you always seem to be the one in the wrong place at the wrong time...if you turned up for work and stopped fuking...