Recent content by alic

1. A

Reed Mahoney is a liability

F off you are joking surely
  2. A

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

The major difference is Mann at lock instead off salmon .
  3. A

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

I guess sexton didn’t make it . Well done to Bronson
  4. A

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

I know sexton might be in
  5. A

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Hearing Sexton is in this week ? Anyone else hear this ?
  6. A

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Whoever is saying fox should’ve waited a week or so is delusional . If he is a 100% fit , which he is then he plays . You can’t coach what Fox has . Unfortunate for Blake Wilson but it’s a credit to the depth we have . Taafe against his old club etc can be beneficial even though in the long run...
  7. A

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

I’m pretty sure fox is In today for Bw !!!! (Unconfirmed)
  8. A

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

This team has shown huge improvements. I’m afraid our attack won’t be great with a fullback like Taafe at the back all year round . Has no threat with the ball and can not create for others . good fill in player that’s all . Move Connor to Fullback fox to the wing , Curran to start at lock...
  9. A

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Did you see taylan latest post? Last ride ??? Hmmm maybe both on the way . Could be losing a player though .
  10. A

Round 2 Press Conference

I see the improvements . I’m happy with the progress currently . Two tough teams and we gave them both troubles with some questionable calls . Parra Last tackle 6 agains Cartwright try surely was a double movement with him twisting himself not momentum. last try Taafe was taken out off the...
  11. A

Round 2 Press Conference

Sexton meh hahah . All halfbacks at club are either crap or just not ready for Fg yet . Sexton maybe better with the ball and short kicking game but terrible defensively. Hutcho woeful in offence but solid in defence .
  12. A

Bright Side!!

Tbf we were not that bad . Halves are the big issue the difference between the two teams were the halves . The amount of pressure they piled on us relentlessly through the kicking of Moses and brown was clinical . We defended heaps in our first 10-15 mins yes sure to some individual errors and...
  13. A

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Can’t kick on second or third while we make 20 or so metres in 3 hitups . They’ll keep starting there sets halfway line .
  14. A

News Bulldogs re-sign in-demand forward on three-year deal(Max King)

Terrell May was quality on the weekend played 55mins or so 17 hitups 166m gained .