Recent content by Alex Hunter

1. Alex Hunter

Rd 23 vs Eels - 3-2-1

3 - Me for watching 2 - Me for watching 1 - Me for watching
  2. Alex Hunter

Official Team List Round 23 v Eels + Match Discussion

Late Mail: Enforcers Luke Thompson (concussion) and Tevita Pangai Jr (personal leave) move into the 17 with Jackson Topine making way and Chris Patolo moving to the reserves.
  3. Alex Hunter

When is a junior not a junior? Contentious Roosters question divides Gus and Gallen.

And then they pay complete overs for them as it’s part of no salary cap. I believe Cordner’s contract as a 15-16 (thereabouts) year old was mind blowing!
  4. Alex Hunter

Bulldogs Tough Nuts

Never saw anyone hurt him in a tackle
  5. Alex Hunter

Opinion Recruitment

Exactly what I was thinking
  6. Alex Hunter

News Anthony Mundine's shock bid to join Canterbury Bulldogs coaching staff following Barrett departure

In news that may not surprise anyone, Anthony Mundine has put his hand up to join the Bulldogs' coaching staff in the wake of Trent Barrett's sudden exit. Canterbury are due to begin their search for a head coach to succeed Barrett from 2023 but in the interim are desperately trying to piece...
  7. Alex Hunter

Social Media Kikau to dogs

Thanks scoop
  8. Alex Hunter

News Roosters receive massive cash gift

Apparently the article is in Sports Confidential. Anyone have a Daily Telegraph subscription?
  9. Alex Hunter

Opinion Was Shifty our best ever 7? If not who was better??

Best ever!? How old are you?
  10. Alex Hunter

Opinion Can the club shop Elliot?

Great idea! And with less traffic on the road at the moment it won’t take him long to get to training
  11. Alex Hunter

Official Bailey Biondi-Odo re-signs with the Bulldogs for two years

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have continued their re-build for next season and beyond, with the re-signing of Bailey Biondi-Odo until the end of 2023. The talented 19 year-old has attracted interest from a number of clubs, but has chosen to remain at Belmore and be part of a revised squad...
  12. Alex Hunter

Letter to Bulldogs regarding Suttons and Cummins

I’ve got absolutely NO DOUBT these refs are gambling on our games. They know there’s a fair probability we’re not going to win in the first place and if they penalise the life out of us we’ve got no chance. Sure the price isn’t great but the payout is if they put enough on. Of all games ours are...
  13. Alex Hunter

Penalty & Re-start counts in 2021

I would like to see how we compare against the other clubs