Recent content by albatross

1. albatross

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

What's Max King doing in the reserves? I wonder if he's a genuine possibility.
  2. albatross

Sin Bin for Some- but Not others ?

F..k me. Remember when NAS and Kaufusi were dropping elbows from 3 feet and not getting charged? It was only a few years ago.
  3. albatross

Hayward - What's Ciraldo's plan here?

There's always been a narrative on TK that halves have to be top tier defenders.
  4. albatross

Fox drops 7 bras in 30 seconds

Solomon Haumono preferred the British Love Machine to the Bulldogs back in the day.
  5. albatross

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Xerri will be the best value-for-money centre in the comp this year. Good one Gus.
  6. albatross

Perception By Other Fans

True, but if the Titans game is anything to go by we should be ok. The Storm loss should have us hungry, especially with the with chance to go into the bye on a high. The alternative (two weeks to think about a home loss to Newcastle), would be torture.
  7. albatross

Opinion Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Surprisingly our front row has held up really well, our backrow is a weapon, and injuries and rotations in the outside backs hasn't bothered us with our great depth. Even Burto is showing glimpses and starting to combine with the outside quality (his kicks are still a lottery). Still need more...
  8. albatross

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

I'd go Hayward at half. Showed he belongs in FG tonight, gives 100%, and hasn't forgotten how to play half. Maybe give Taaffe a go in NSW Cup first, but not straight into FG. Otherwise keep Hayward at 14 till Mann gets back and try Sexton at half. At least he knows how to give early ball.
  9. albatross

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Yep. Just cause Taaffe was improving doesn't put him close to Tracey.
  10. albatross

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

It's an odd swap but I reckon Turpin will bring more than Knight would have.
  11. albatross

Opinion Skelton

I think when Gus labels someone ‘a project’, he means they are gonna take a while. He’s not as impatient as some of us to see Skelton in 1st grade, but still reckons he’ll get there. I just hope it’s with us!
  12. albatross

News 'Start fast and get big metres': Kikau ready to fire against Storm

Agree he does a pretty good job of tightening up the middle and doesn’t shirk the hard work.
  13. albatross

What's the bet NAS comes in for them. It's gonna take a superhuman effort to get the this one now King's out.
  14. albatross

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Move it to guess's, or dreams, or better still, nightmares.
  15. albatross

We've got a decent enough team this week if they all end up playing. I had a chuckle when I saw Xerri'e sponsor on our website.