Recent content by Özil

1. Ö

News The Whole West Tigers board dismissed

The Balmain Tigers are fucked whichever way you look at it. Them letting Cleary walk back to Penrith when he still had 3 years left in his contract, then sacking Maguire when it clearly wasn't his fault for results on the field.
  2. Ö

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

CBF reading through the whole thread. But these players are professional, those who have watched Folkesy's team train 20 or so years ago would remember, players arrive at 7:30am, they start training from 8am, they finish at around 9:30am. They even do some training at night time from 7:30pm to...
  3. Ö

Opinion What is our identity?

For those who supported the Bulldogs through the 80s, 90s, 00s and early 2010s would know that after having a bad season, the Bulldogs will bounce back immediately the next season. Either in the grand final or as Grand Final winner. You'd watch the team play with pride, passion, aggression and...
  4. Ö

News Absolutely farcical’ bunker decision shows that the NRL has lost the plot

Probably in the last 15 years or so, it just looks like the NRL have allowed the refs to dictate the outcomes of the games and blatantly make calls against certain teams. Us, Warriors and lesser extent tigers and Raiders have unfairly copped bad decisions consistently and the NRL don't give us...
  5. Ö

Opinion Renters...

That somehow isn't stopping foreign investors from China, India and Singapore into buying property in Australia.
  6. Ö

Opinion Renters...

Even during Covid, we locked out immigration, we built more houses and apartment blocks in NSW during that time and yet we started to have housing problems in late 2021. So how did this happen?
  7. Ö

Opinion Renters...

They're not renting it out, nor will they allow anyone to live in the property. As I have said, they're hording the property so when the value goes up in 6-12 months they will sell it at a profit. The government's solution to housing problem is to build more houses but that's not the answer, If...
  8. Ö

Opinion Renters...

It's an Investors market, they'll take advantage of the property downturn and hold onto it as long as they like. And they're most likely debt free so they wouldn't have to worry about making repayments to the banks, only thing they'll pay are the council rates and utility bills
  9. Ö

Burton is just a centre (March 23)

He's not a halfback but at the same time, our forwards are piss weak. When we had the likes of Shrek, Mason, Price and Asotasi in our forward packs, this allowed the likes of Sherwin and Anasta and lesser extent JT plenty of time on the ball do what they need.
  10. Ö

Opinion Renters...

In this current market, property investors would be stupid to rent out their property, they'll get little to no money back, instead they'll be paying more on it. I once asked a real estate agent on how are property investors making cash on property if they're not renting it out and he said that...
  11. Ö

Rate rises and your mortgage

I bought my place in February 2022, I have an offset account for my mortgage so my interest rate is variable. For 6 months, I was paying $2400 per month and between August and April, my mortgage repayments have increased by $1400 and I'm paying nearly $4k per month and it's eating in nearly...
  12. Ö

Latrell Mitchell racially abused at Panther

I went to school and played footy with blackfullas, there use to be a lot of racist jokes about them and I remembered they use to get bullied for being a 'dirty and stinky abo'. About 4 or 5 years ago, I have sat down with Aboriginal community one time in Dubbo with former bulldog player Joe...
  13. Ö

Latrell Mitchell racially abused at Panther

Unbelievable what I'm reading here. No doubt that Latrell is a **** as a player but that doesn't excuse for him to be racially abused from anyone. He doesn't need that and neither do other indigenous players. Why try and excuse racial abuse as a storm in tea cup? Racism of any kind is just...
  14. Ö

White men, please stop fetishising Asian women

Bro. I am married to one, and the ones I know here and in Japan are nothing like that. 'Professional' cosplayers in Japan are ugly AF! Take the make ups off and you'll see how big their foreheads are, how small their eyes are and how thin their hairs are. As for their 'gentle' voice, you'll be...
  15. Ö

New jersey leak

Nike's range in our last 2 years with them were garbage, I remembered they didn't release our 08 jersey until July. But with Collingwood and The Swans, their range is top class and Nike have improved releasing merchandise. No disrespect to Classic, they make brilliant retro jerseys and this...