OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Before the season started I would have agreed with the prop comment, and don’t get me wrong I still think we need at least one , but we would be playing finals this year with a decent halfback. Our pack has been outstanding so far this year.
Yep, our boys stood up today

All of them! I have NFI how people are criticising patalo and kautoga

The only one that desperately needs replacing from our forwards in salmon. He just ain't it.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Before the season started I would have agreed with the prop comment, and don’t get me wrong I still think we need at least one , but we would be playing finals this year with a decent halfback. Our pack has been outstanding so far this year.
I agree with your take, our forwards are doing fine just need some polish from a better 7..maybe Taaffe deserves a shot(because he deserves to stay in f.g imo)?

alwaysthesun

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've said it 20 times tonight but we win that game with a first grade quality halfback. Don't necessarily think he's the answer but we even with Sexton at halfback tonight IMO.
Sexton would have kicked to the corners or bombed to the 10.. giving them the ball on their 30 proved costly.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
10-0 down at halftime the dogs teams of past 7 years lose that by 40 plus

I’m proud of the effort especially rookie Hayward defending in the middle like a veteran. So much to like on left edge Xerri far better second half to cement his spot for next week…in fact don’t change the back 5 !!

Now, a couple of negatives …I don’t know what is up with CC rotations ? Kitone played 15 mins , Patolo 13 mins and Faamausili 20. He also had two interchanges left at full time (6/8) like that’s just shouldn’t happen.

Our 6,7,9 kicking game was pretty average , kicking early for no real reason …we score points next set Burton kicks on 3rd and Pappa reads it and beats everyone and brings it back in attacking position …just an aimless premeditated kick…Reed also couple of dumb kicks and the last opportunity attacking their line to win the game we don’t go left once …Hutch and Reed killed the last raid and Burton needed to overall them

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What makes it hard to accept is we had it won, calls weren’t fair and correct, if they were we would have iced them.

Tin foil hat but those odds for us to win went against us because the calls were complete rubbish and one sided.

Treat us fair and we can ice a good chunk of teams and the NRL doesn’t want that.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The team put in more effort than any of us have seen in years. They certainly don’t deserve supposed fans complaining after an almost a certain defeat.

We were paying $7 to win you spastic. We were in the game until the last second. And if it wasn’t for a very unlucky try scorer off a fluke kick we win. Once again. Grow up you piece of dog shit
Obviously you're fucked in the head so try to follow fuckwit....

Nobody said anything about the team or effort you stupid unclefucker.

We are talking about the obvious weak link.

So take the dick out of your mouth and read properly. When you come on here and call people ***** because they don't agree with your stupidity, you will be treated like the piece of shit you are.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Once again I’m calling out the doomers here the same ones who always shit on our team. I called it I knew we would do well

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
But whyyyyy... are u not a fan of our centres putting In nothing grubbers?

I fukn love them! Who needs attack when u can put int a fukn useless no pressure defensive grubber by a guy with two left feet?
Ask yourself how it gets to that. Who should have the ball in his hand first? Burton. And where is he? Probably off trying to straighten his hip alignment after having too much cash in his pocket.

Looks to me that Burton has decided he's not doing short kicks. So Hutcho puts his hand up. Now he cannot kick for shit so it ends up as a dead play with the centres.

I'm not dissing a dude who puts his hand up because the other more highly paid dude who's job it is won't do it.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ciraldos biggest test with team
Selection next week .
Reward the Hutchinson that absolutely sinks our structure.
Or put sexton or Taffe in that space
Our utilities give us change to accomodate those moves.
This is the angriest I’ve been after a loss,absolutely blew it hard.
Gave storm 6 point break ahead of us on ladder .
Coach needs to make a point and stop rewarding idiots