OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Status
Not open for further replies.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do we really think that Blake Wilson took unwell today or is this just spin after dropping him, wasn't he also dropped last minute last week also?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I said that he'd play Salmon at 2nd row earlier in the week.. I don't know why he insists on starting Curran off the bench behind far inferior players.

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
About time we picked a strong backline. Only changes I would make are Critta at fullback and Wilson back to the wing. We need big bodies.

But I understand what Ciro is doing. Taafe is like Papali. And he is preparing the team for him.

ASSASSIN

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
How much is us winning 16-13 paying? ;)

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wilson with the convenient illness. Can we give that to Drew please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said that he'd play Salmon at 2nd row earlier in the week.. I don't know why he insists on starting Curran off the bench behind far inferior players.
Gould rates Salmon as another Wade Graham who played edge back row for Sharks. This is a Gould pick on my opinion same with Xerri over Wilson another Gould over call

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
IBS dog starting on an edge now, fuck me. Can't wait for the day this **** is out of the 17.
After just finishing the Man u V Chelsea game and on the brink of watching the Dogs get slapped in the rain I just want this day to end!!

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Biggest changes to the team between games so far this season. Besides the Xerri change, the rest of the last minute swapping around must be tactical?

ASSASSIN

RIP HABS
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Biggest changes to the team between games so far this season. Besides the Xerri change, the rest of the last minute swapping around must be tactical?
Tactical or desperation? I guess we will know in a couple of hours

Status
Not open for further replies.