News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

UpDaDoggies1935

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’ve always rated patolo he’s not a bad in. 185 and 110kg. Shiterson need to be gone now

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's potentially a taste of the future tomorrow. Hughes, Kautoga and Patolo arre all going to want to make a name for themselves.

Patolo hasn't set the world on fire yet. But the club has persevered with him this long. So hopefully there's something they see in him and he gives us fans a glimpse tomorrow. All he can do is grab the opportunity as best he can. Couldn't give a shit if his detractors think he's a dud. He's done the work to get there and I wish him well. It'd be nice to have some quality emerge from within.

Same with Hughes and Kautoga. I'm not saying that any of these three are going to play rep footy for the rest of their careers. But they've been working to get here for years and I hope they take their first step towards returning the starch to our pack and adding some faith to our talent scouting with strong performances tomorrow. All hope though and little expectation at this stage.

We know that the club isn't re-signing players on sentiment now. If these three show they're not better than solid they'll be moved on in due time. It's unfortunate that we finally opened up cap space at a time when players wages are sky high. But we're steadily approaching the point where we'll be promoting quality from within.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now that's not funny...hurts like hell. Even worse finalgon gel. Worst feeling ever...know from experience. Rubbed on my legs the fumes got to my name that was bad enough.
NADDS

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now that's not funny...hurts like hell. Even worse finalgon gel. Worst feeling ever...know from experience. Rubbed on my legs the fumes got to my name that was bad enough.
Go on, a bit on the jewels for old times sake :tearsofjoy:

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe we can get Ogre to rub Decorub on his balls prior to kick off
I just commented the same, before seeing your post . . . If we got Hoppa there,we could really get him going :tearsofjoy:
Imma send you two in to just make these threats in the dressing room. Win or we're holding you all down while hoppa senior applies the internal dencorub up to the wrist. I think @Tassie Devil might like to apply the Dencorub to their balls. Nothing like a torturer taking pleasure in the act to push the fear level to maximum.

Robdog111

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I am sensing these changes are because of the rain. This might be the making of Hughes and Patolo. A tough grinded out win.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Imma send you two in to just make these threats in the dressing room. Win or we're holding you all down while hoppa senior applies the internal dencorub up to the wrist. I think @Tassie Devil might like to apply the Dencorub to their balls. Nothing like a torturer taking pleasure in the act to push the fear level to maximum.
Your methods seem unorthodox Al, but i like them :tearsofjoy: The best horse trainers use "jiggers" to get horses to "concentrate" . . . I can see strategically applied dencorub,or the threat there of,being easily as persuasive.