OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely Kiraz and Tracey swap.. Curran will play 55 plus minutes off the bench but he should start over Salmon so we have more size and aggression to start the game.

I'd prefer if Tracey replaced Taaffe with Xerri moved to the centres and Kiraz to the wing..
I tend to agree with your proposed changes but really can’t see CC dropping Taaffe or any player this early into our season.
Anyway let’s hope for a better start and a fair weight of possession.
The last thing we need is tackling practice two weeks in a row.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Taaffe is the 4th best fullback option at the club at best. All of Crichton, Tracey and Wilson would be better options. Even Kiraz and Papalii if I'm being honest. Throw on top what is the plan when Tracey and Xerri push their way into the 13, is it to waste time with Taaffe? Critta should of been the pick from when he 1st signed with us but we'd rather waste the pre seaoson and start of the year with him at centre and Taafee at fullback.
4th? - dont say stupid things.

Nobody comes close to understanding the game like Taafe does at NRL level apart from maybe Tracey but if you think Tracey is ready after a pre season in the rehab team and no game time then Brady FFS shut up.

You need to understand this is another building year and what we need is a genuine stop gap who can do a genuine job at NRL level.

Tracey best fits the job along with Taafe... Critta can play there but why would you load the kid up with so much considering he just got the captaincy and his future is in the centres, maybe backrow down the line.

Kiraz and Papali'i - dont say stupid things, they're ear marked as future Center and FB.

Bud there is a plan and believe me it is to win, but there is also a bigger plan, to win a comp.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
4th? - dont say stupid things.

Nobody comes close to understanding the game like Taafe does at NRL level apart from maybe Tracey but if you think Tracey is ready after a pre season in the rehab team and no game time then Brady FFS shut up.

You need to understand this is another building year and what we need is a genuine stop gap who can do a genuine job at NRL level.

Tracey best fits the job along with Taafe... Critta can play there but why would you load the kid up with so much considering he just got the captaincy and his future is in the centres, maybe backrow down the line.

Kiraz and Papali'i - dont say stupid things, they're ear marked as future Center and FB.

Bud there is a plan and believe me it is to win, but there is also a bigger plan, to win a comp.
I assume you defended Perham's selection too? This is just as bad if not worse given the other options we have to choose from.

We're paying Critta big bucks to sit on an edge having very little impact in our current set-up.

Taaffe is so bad I don't regret anything I've said and will continue to double down.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Everyone @rexest said were gonna lose this week so we should just skip this game...
I said i expect us to lose.. Im entitled to post my opinion just like how you constantly post dribble on this forum that we all need to skim over, Go create another thread looking for attention sharing more dogshit takes that get no interactions.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I assume you defended Perham's selection too? This is just as bad if not worse given the other options we have to choose from.

We're paying Critta big bucks to sit on an edge having very little impact in our current set-up.
What options mate? I literally just told you why Taafe got the nod for the opening rounds.

We are paying Critta big bucks because we got one of the best young players in the comp to come to Belmore.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
What options mate? I literally just told you why Taafe got the nod for the opening rounds.

We are paying Critta big bucks because we got one of the best young players in the comp to come to Belmore.
I don't care why you or Ciraldo think why Taaffe is playing fullback, it's the wrong call and a waste of time.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I said i expect us to lose.. Im entitled to post my opinion just like how you constantly post dribble on this forum that we all need to skim over, Go create another thread looking for attention sharing more dogshit takes that get no interactions.
You still havent explained how me sharing my ideal line up is me impersonating a coach?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't care why you or Ciraldo think why Taaffe is playing fullback, it's the wrong call and a waste of time.
Almost everyone on socials is saying the same things regarding cc and selections.. theres always a small minority of apologists

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuark how did he manage to get away with that one.. It was worse than Sivo's and he got 3 weeks.

Still wouldn't pick him over Tracey, Wilso or Xerri anyway.
For once we didn’t cop the rough end of the stick.
I wouldn’t be picking him either, it won’t hurt him to gain a bit more experience and show some real consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.