Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But a few years ago Marley rode Mbye like he was the brown Terry Lamb….hopefully Burton doesn’t end up a bit part Jack of all trades master of none overrated journeyman like Mbye
Wow did he?? Interesting....

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But a few years ago Marley rode Mbye like he was the brown Terry Lamb….hopefully Burton doesn’t end up a bit part Jack of all trades master of none overrated journeyman like Mbye
Not my fault Des played him @ halfback.

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No it's not. He got ALL our good ball with the fair chunk of those try assists coming from hail mary kicks. It's not all about his personal numbers, it's about the team.
I don’t think Burto got all the good ball. I remember the argument constantly in here that he wasn’t getting the ball enough in good positions. It was going right often, the difference is that nothing was being achieved by any halfback on that side of the field.

I’m quite confident that if we had a player similar to Keary on that side of the field we would have been pushing for a finals chance.

In the end the stats are showing consistently that Burton is not the problem with our failed attack but more the halfback and fullback not contributing.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Acting like Mbye wasn’t better. He has a long way to go just to reach Mbyes level of shitness

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
lol “brown Terry lamb “ he did the same thing with Perham as I recall.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Golden point king, keep potting those field goals because things are gunna get tight.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
lol “brown Terry lamb “ he did the same thing with Perham as I recall.
No, I just wanted to show appreciation towards him after his first two performances and offer encouragement. People then clowned me months later for trying to be supportive so 90% of players are now fucking shit and they can suck my dick.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Burton is a better footballer than Mbye

Unless Mbye made the Kangaroos team ?
Lol everyone knows Burton shouldn’t have been close to first grade let alone Australia
No, I just wanted to show appreciation towards him after his first two performances and offer encouragement. People then clowned me months later for trying to be supportive so 90% of players are now fucking shit and they can suck my dick.
They hate us positive and they hate us negative. Kennel derangement syndrome

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol everyone knows Burton shouldn’t have been close to first grade let alone Australia

They hate us positive and they hate us negative. Kennel derangement syndrome
Hate is a strong word my friend.