OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 2 negative people on this forum by the way are Berries and Critta whatever his name is, literally just slag the club off at any point. I genuine dont believe they are fans

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
well ive seen most your comments on here and most is just waffle to be honest
They are strong opinions with backed up reasons for why I think that way. I’m not always going to be right but I’m not going to listen to people who say “stop being negative” You can debate the points if you would like, or you can just call me negative and other names like the positive crew do

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Think our defence was the focal point for ciraldo and am certain our attack will be on show against the eels.

the highlight for me was our captain Stephen crighton yelling our team on standing on the sidelines.

As depressing as that game seemed their is plenty in the tank still.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are strong opinions with backed up reasons for why I think that way. I’m not always going to right but I’m not going to listen to people who say “stop being negative” You can debate the points if you would like, or you can just call me negative and other names like the positive crew do
You just call us shit hahahahha rhats not a debate, its a trial and its baffling you cant actually see how much better defensively that was vs a near full strength sharks and that we lost when we brought reserve grade/juniors on