Opinion Pre Season Training

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Has he learnt key half skills? I'd be happy if he was in the centres where he's actually quite good. Runs one of the best lines in the game @ centre.
How Do you know he hasn’t?

Sit back relax and enjoy the shit show once the season starts

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Let's just stop wasting everyone's time and go Hutch/Sexy. Slowest halves pairing but at least they'll get our edges involved.
You know this wont happen so why o why do you beat yourself up about this shit SO much lol
You need to find a way to chillax bro it's unhealthy, seriously.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You know this wont happen so why o why do you beat yourself up about this shit SO much lol
You need to find a way to chillax bro it's unhealthy, seriously.
A lot of things I do are unhealthy. It will happen at some point btw

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would like critta and Xerri in the centres bro
Same thoughts mate ..

Critta on that left side I think would really drive Burton, Kik’s and JAC to stay switched on and be at their best for the whole 80 minutes .. especially Burton, I think knowing critta’s there might really lift him to want to produce his best every game ..

Xerri on the right gives us speed on both sides, if he can handle the speed of the game and step and break tackles, with Kiraz and Presto there that’s another worrying threat for the opposition on the right ..

Then consider Taaffe or Tracey chiming in and hopefully playing both sides >.. we then just need the middle to be mobile and aggressive and hold their own and we can be a real surprise this season ..

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
This place will be an interesting chat after round 5 I reckon..
I don't know, I think it will be more of the same. Certain players protected, others thrown under bus. Even when we started well last season most on her (not me) wanted half the squad dropped after a couple of games.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Put him at fullback
Said this when we signed him, offensively I think it suits him far more than playing in the halves. Off the ball would be an area of concern though.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
People are probably expecting too much. We really have to see what happens on field, the game style they play.

A five eighth doesn't have to do too much, it's going to be easier now too, give early ball and pick some plays, defence is highest priority first.

Kick well, demand for the ball when it's on and help give direction according to the plan and either support 2nd phase play or build on 2nd phase play

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A large chunk of the first round 17 would be NSW Cup at most other clubs... Hutcho, Sexton, Hughes, Salmon, Patolo, Knight possibly even Taffe and Tracey. Theres alot of recent signings in there. Players like again Patolo, Hughes, Morrin, Edwards and Rajab will continue to struggle without an established 1, 7 and dominant middles. Still im looking forward to see how the youngsters develop Hughes, Patolo, Rajab, Papali'i, Rajab, Morrin, Katuaga, Hayes and Todd.