Opinion Pre Season Training

DFLWatto

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Will there be anymore weekend training open sessions before the games start? Never thought about going but would be cool to watch the boys and see how they are travelling

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mate...really? Watching us play the last few years has been painful but watching Perham was the worst. Give me DWZ over him any day, even with his let it bounce brain fades.
Agreed. But just who was capable of playing fullback except Perham. Averillo certainly was not and was preferred in the centres.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will there be anymore weekend training open sessions before the games start? Never thought about going but would be cool to watch the boys and see how they are travelling
Send Gus a tweet to ask times. That’s what I did.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who says I type it in after every post?

Always a Bulldog
Type it, stick it, cement it, signature it, glue it, silicone it, copy and paste it…whatever, you know what I mean.

Always a Bulldog

Last edited:

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Type it, stick it, cement it, signature it, glue it, silicone it, copy and paste it…whatever, you know what I mean.

Always a Bulldog
Sorry, I thought you were giving me a labour saving tip.

Always a Bulldog

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Would you say that the Tigers forward pack (on paper at least) was more highly rated than the Dogs?

You're looking at players like Klemmer, Papali, Bateman, Utoikamanu, Ofahengaue, Twal, Seyfarth, Api ...

On paper I'd say their forwards at least were and still are much stronger than we've got especially when it comes to the front row.

Didn't we finish last year 6 points ahead of that rabble even though our 2 big name props hardly even played, other star players were out injured for much of the year ...

I'd say high footy IQ fans realise that being a big name ie. TPJ & Thompson, doesn't guarantee success.

Getting players in who fit the culture, values, focus of a football team is much more important in my mind that blowing the checkbook on mercanaries.

We'll get there.
Haven't we learnt ?
Blowing our budget on the likes of The Perfect Joke & The English Poodle will always get us in trouble...
No matter who the players are, if their motives are wrong, we are better off without !
As much as I love to immediately have a complete team, the best long term solutions come from within...
We must have patience and belief !!!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, I thought you were giving me a labour saving tip.

Always a Bulldog
If it’s not labour saving then there’s other benefits, like it would tidy up your post. You can just have it as a user name and there will be no need to have that extra line at the bottom of your post. Just looking out for you brother Bulldog.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I had no idea about signatures.
Signatures come up under the line of your post. You see them when you’re on your PC. You won’t see signatures when using your mobile phone. TT’s signature isn’t a true signature, it’s manually inserted at every post.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Signatures come up under the line of your post. You see them when you’re on your PC. You won’t see signatures when using your mobile phone. TT’s signature isn’t a true signature, it’s manually inserted at every post.
Yeah I don’t use PC when logging on.