Opinion Pre Season Training

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
King is SOO level, too many of our fans turned on him last season and cut him zero slack despite him trying to carry out entire pack while playing through multiple injuries. Even now people still think he's only good enough for the bench when he could probably start in both grand finalists frontrow this season.
You know what, I tend to agree with this and hope he has the surrounding support this year to have a breakout year.
I also like positive Marly :grinning:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
King is SOO level, too many of our fans turned on him last season and cut him zero slack despite him trying to carry out entire pack while playing through multiple injuries. Even now people still think he's only good enough for the bench when he could probably start in both grand finalists frontrow this season.
I’m a fan of King bro but he needs to have a strong 24 season to even be spoken about as a fringe SOO player. To rate King over JFH, Leota, Haas and Flegler is fikn madness. I hope King has a strong year because in saying all that he is our best prop by a length and we need him to even compete

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I’m a fan of King bro but he needs to have a strong 24 season to even be spoken about as a fringe SOO player. To rate King over JFH, Leota, Haas and Flegler is fikn madness. I hope King has a strong year because in saying all that he is our best prop by a length and we need him to even compete
He'd start over Leota and Flegler imo.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
WTF lol

dawso047

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hopefully not.

Kurt Mann
Jaeman Salmon
Liam Knight
Harrison Edwards
Poasa Faamausili
Drew Hutchison

I'd rather any 4 of those ahead of RFM.
Would rather Morrin or Patolo before Salmon, Faamausili or Hutchison if he is going to play as a forward. Edwards and Morrin are a toss of the coin, but probably Morrin and Patolo.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Would rather Morrin or Patolo before Salmon, Faamausili or Hutchison if he is going to play as a forward. Edwards and Morrin are a toss of the coin, but probably Morrin and Patolo.
Patolo is still injured. I'd prefer Morrin on the bench ahead of RFM also.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No, don't stop. Drop in straight into that Penrith team and he's playing rep footy and out fans are begging Gus to pay 800k+ for him.
He isn't half the player Leota is. Props look good whether they are in a good team or a shit team. Evidence being Haas & Tino etc. King is a good player but he's not a top 10 prop.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Now that Montgomery is gone, we need Patolo to step up to a higher level.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He isn't half the player Leota is. Props look good whether they are in a good team or a shit team. Evidence being Haas & Tino etc. King is a good player but he's not a top 10 prop.
Watch

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Now that Montgomery is gone, we need Patolo to step up to a higher level.
I saw Patolo in one of the recent training videos. Hopefully he is not too far off and can play rd 1 if not the trials. I don’t think Zac would have played NRL this year but his leaving leaves a big whole in the cup side especially if we need to blood shopping or Todd. If we have a few top 30 spot now hopefully we can sign a prop.

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Years ago I was watching a doggies TV game and at half time as the players were walking off the field when Brad Morrin taps a team mate (cant remember who) and starts jogging off. The whole team follows, they all jog off - I liked it. Before that I cant remember teams running off at half time and since there seems to be more of it, is that just my imagination? Bit like Thurston collecting the tee and handing it to the ball boys, most kickers do that.