Bulldogs express interest in Panthers flyer Taylan May

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gotta laugh at the people dissing Taylan May. He is most likely the most talented out of all the brothers and would gladly have Taylan and Tyrell added to the squad for 2025.

There is a good chance JAC will not finish his contract and May could easily fill the void in the backline.
I'm not trashing him, but if he'll only move here because of his brothers, especially Tyrone given his history he can stay where he is or go anywhere but here.

But that's just me

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm not trashing him, but if he'll only move here because of his brothers, especially Tyrone given his history he can stay where he is or go anywhere but here.

But that's just me
Honestly who cares, they're all quality footballers who would excel playing in the same team. Could probably do without Tyrone but would be stoked to get Tyrell and Taylan.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Careful, polly lolly will claim bullying and hit that report button faster than a Kardashian chasing after a botox injection or some lip filler (just like my sister who's pushing 50 and thinks she's 18)
He/she/they should report me, if I get binned it will give me some street cred. Although… it would be far more fun if Polly got binned cause their posts are making me nauseous.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Careful, polly lolly will claim bullying and hit that report button faster than a Kardashian chasing after a botox injection or some lip filler (just like my sister who's pushing 50 and thinks she's 18)
Given the Son of Shane said he’ll be reporting any use of the ‘C’ word, I now only refer to selected individuals, where relevant, as ‘Colourful Circus Identities’ :-).

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Which position is that Flipper - you being wrong again? No-one would have a problem believing that. But if not that what - media speculation?

Given the Son of Shane said he’ll be reporting any use of the ‘C’ word, I now only refer to selected individuals, where relevant, as ‘Colourful Circus Identities’ :-).
Which “c” word would that be Dinks…?

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
His not coming read the page again panthers are meeting taylan next week on extension he will stay than terrell will be at panthers where not getting none of them

Reactions: ATT

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Signing Taylan May would likely mean the fox is moved on. Pay $18O-200K a season for May & we get a genuine Prop as a package or keep paying $500K for fox .. one aged 22 .. who can find the line as good as the fox .. unfortunately fox will be turning 30 in 2025. Gus has the future all planned out ..
There is no way in the world you get Taylan for $180k - $200k. That’s almost min wage lol

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Which position is that Flipper - you being wrong again? No-one would have a problem believing that. But if not that what - media speculation?

Son of Shane just gave me a berkowitz Flanagan mental image. Enjoy the terrible photoshop job :tearsofjoy:
Cupace20240124215011202.png

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I doubt he's leaving for anything less than 450k.
To play with brothers? would probably discount the overs part... Probably get him for 350k but that's if he has a decent season.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To play with brothers? would probably discount the overs part... Probably get him for 350k but that's if he has a decent season.
Highly doubt that.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe, wouldn't be surprising considering he was almost shopped this year.
Think the shopping stuff was mostly media dart throwing. However 2 more years, his pace is slowly dropping, he could become more susceptible to injury, there won’t necessarily be clubs lining up at that stage of his career, it’d make sense for him to see out his deal. But we’ll see, anything is possible these days.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Think the shopping stuff was mostly media dart throwing. However 2 more years, his pace is slowly dropping, he could become more susceptible to injury, there won’t necessarily be clubs lining up at that stage of his career, it’d make sense for him to see out his deal. But we’ll see, anything is possible these days.

Bloke still carries plenty in the PR and marketing department... Clubs like the Eels, Tigers or even the Saints would be more than needy come sale time.

If he was to get the same money plus a guaranteed playing extension at a good price I reckon he walks.