Merry Christmas to Everyone on TK.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone ..

We might not all get along or agree with each other all the time …

But at the end of the day we’re all Doggies supporters and deep down we really only want what’s best for the club, everyone here just wants to see the club successful and the team winning.

TK is a place where we can chat and escape to in the good and bad times, all supporters coming together and commenting helps to either lift each other, or we provide an opportunity to vent when it’s needed.

So on this Christmas Eve I just wanted to wish everyone on TK a happy and safe Christmas, I hope everyone will be with family and friends enjoying some love and happiness ..

Cheers to a much more successful 2024 for the club and team ..

Image1703374140.587193.jpg

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to all...including all the Dreamers, Wafflers, and Guns on TK.
This made me laugh …

I couldn’t help but picture them opening their presents ..

Oh cool, it’s a newspaper clipping of Gould missing out on another prop .. thanks so much it’s just what I asked Santa for ..

Of wow, just what I wanted, a full on prediction that Ciraldo would have a bad year again …

Oh what … written confirmation that I’m always right on The Kennel, how’d you know that’s what I wanted ..

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone ..

But at the end of the day we’re all Doggies supporters and deep down we really only want what’s best for the club, everyone here just wants to see the club successful and the team winning.

TK is a place where we can chat and escape to in the good and bad times, all supporters coming together and commenting helps to either lift each other, or we provide an opportunity to vent when it’s needed.

So on this Christmas Eve I just wanted to wish everyone on TK a happy and safe Christmas, I hope everyone will be with family and friends enjoying some love and happiness ..

View attachment 99072
And a Merry Christmas to you & all your family 1967 - May everyone be safe and well over the festive season.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hey everyone ..

View attachment 99072
Likewise 1967, look forward to seeing our club prosper in years to come mate!

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone ..

View attachment 99072
SHUT UP, and have yourself a warm Sol Invictus.
May we all feel the warmth and enjoy the light for the year coming : )