Not open for further replies.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wheres insidedog now he said his already signed with us on unders lies again

Cantabrian35

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The Tigers are letting Blore and Tupou go and signing Olam :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:
I read it over and over and it still doesn't get any more sensible. Let go of Blore because you need to strengthen the outside back situation and then you let go of the kid that was your best outside back and will only be 22 next year.

I have a feeling Blore will crush it at the Storm and the Dolphins backline for next year looks even stronger now. If Olam plays like he did this year, the fans will be shaking their heads for years to come.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He disappeared for a few days when he was humiliated about no footy club election and no changes to directors or staff and his excuse then was he was ‘travelling in the northern hemisphere’. I’m sure he’ll be back to sprout more nonsense before too long.
His exact words were, he was “touring the northern hemisphere” ..

Like you know, he’s either a huge pop star, or the Pope ..

Image1702955021.886497.jpg

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He disappeared for a few days when he was humiliated about no footy club election and no changes to directors or staff and his excuse then was he was ‘travelling in the northern hemisphere’. I’m sure he’ll be back to sprout more nonsense before too long.
Been on a fishing trip at lord Howe island living life. Back today

Reaction score
A few Tigers fans on their site are saying bad news coming for them about Luai. Gould coming in with a late offer?

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
A few Tigers fans on their site are saying bad news coming for them about Luai. Gould coming in with a late offer?
Hope not. Tigers were already paying overs for a 6. Hes not a fg 7 until he plays there in fg.

Status
Not open for further replies.