Rumour Jarome Luai

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
FFS…. Are you normal?

Your mail has been as good as Burton’s defence, now you want Luai to do a shoulder?

What’s happened to this site with all these kiddies running their mouths with stupid idiotic posts???
It's Nasheed surely?

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1.2 million a season, wow good luck to the tigers.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Don’t wish ill on anyone ffs.

Luai is a good player but I feel he’s a player we are better not signing. I wouldn’t want him anywhere near 1.2 mil nor 5 years. Could see this being Luke brooks type disaster for them.

If we got him at 3 year deal id be ok but again no where near that $.

We need props and while afb on a 4 year deal is very risky too I’d much prefer that as we need an elite prop. Urgently.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
FFS…. Are you normal?

Your mail has been as good as Burton’s defence, now you want Luai to do a shoulder?

What’s happened to this site with all these kiddies running their mouths with stupid idiotic posts???
Pretty sure the bloke has a brain injury tbh

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That’s insane money holy shit.

Scoobs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Luai might be a Decent player but there's no way I'd pay him over 1.2 million, Ezra Mam only got 750-800k and I'd choose him over Luai everyday of the week.
Ezra could take bundles if he chose too. Difference is that he is chasing prems. Luai already has 3

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ezra could take bundles if he chose too. Difference is that he is chasing prems. Luai already has 3
Technically Luai only has 2! If he stayed on the field vs Bronx they’d lose

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Luai might be a Decent player but there's no way I'd pay him over 1.2 million, Ezra Mam only got 750-800k and I'd choose him over Luai everyday of the week.
Yes but Ezra doesn't want to leave the broncos but Luai does. this is the type of money you need to pay to compete with desperate clubs and it will only get worse with more teams added to the comp

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Have to laugh at the reactions that it’s too much money. Apparently we offered 5.5million over the same period so would have been great to read the reactions if he signed with us.

Good luck to him at least he’s going to a club that isn’t on top and like us is working it’s way up.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nobody is going to steer us around the park if they aren't playing behind good forwards..... middles specifically
ffs we have enough money for a quality half back and a couple of quality props

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well done to Chammas, he has been all over this story from the start. He has finally got an exclusive instead of Weidler.