News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Don't buy it at all. There were rumours about him for years before he even got caught. You also only need to look into his brother's history and relationship that he has with his brother.
That is all true yes. But imo the best way forward is to acknowledge he was a young kid that made a mistake. If he passes all drug test from here on out that's all that really matters now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That is all true yes. But imo the best way forward is to acknowledge he was a young kid that made a mistake. If he passes all drug test from here on out that's all that really matters now.
I mean I don't particularly care, I'm just not a fan of th glorification going on about it on here. It just shows how far the club has fallen when our fans are actively pumping a signing like this.

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Na I'm on team Critta now after seeing his level of professionalism and desire for us and that's something that has been severely lacking in our other marquee recruits. This is however potentially a very real issue, his current record in the NRL is 84 - 15 and in all honesty that's quite ridiculous. He could dead arse lose more games in one season for us than he has in 5 seasons at the Panthers.
Hopefully he welcomes the challenge. Humans tend to grow and develop more under adversity, he has grown plenty in good conditions, imagine how much greater he will become playing for us! :blush:

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He's an out and out drug cheat, fact. Happy enough we've picked up a potentially good footballer on what is hopefully a cut price deal but that's as far as my happiness extends and I'm not the least bit interested in this garbage PR spin.
So you give zero credibility to what he has been quoted as saying in recent times, and what witnesses have said about his words and apparent attitude?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So you give zero credibility to what he has been quoted as saying in recent times, and what witnesses have said about his words and apparent attitude?
Yes

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton better look out!
Chrichton and Xerri might be in the centres and once Hutchison takes the 5/8th spot, Burton will have to challenge one of those 2 for a spot...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean I don't particularly care, I'm just not a fan of th glorification going on about it on here. It just shows how far the club has fallen when our fans are actively pumping a signing like this.
Lol who is pumping this signing? Almost every post(except yours of course) is just fan’s hoping we get the best out of him for his sake and the clubs.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is about the 5th story from him about how grateful etc he is.

If he had signed with anyone else, some here would be saying he is a drug cheat & shouldn't be allowed back.

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He's an out and out drug cheat, fact. Happy enough we've picked up a potentially good footballer on what is hopefully a cut price deal but that's as far as my happiness extends and I'm not the least bit interested in this garbage PR spin.
I guess you have never done anything wrong in your life that you regret.

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
16 ? Are you sure mate? Im involved with reps never had a player or heard a player tested that age
My son was tested at 16 playing for an A league youth team. So it certainly happens maybe only at certain levels.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Lol who is pumping this signing? Almost every post(except yours of course) is just fan’s hoping we get the best out of him for his sake and the clubs.
Everyone. If he signed for Roosters you'd all be bagging him and the Roosters.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@TwinTurbo ?????
That's a serious cocktail of specifically tailored drugs, having seen him in person a few times in the last couple of years it would not surprise me if he was on the PED's for some time. Maybe he would have been nothing much without the gym candy.

Go Dogs