News Ciraldo interview

mikey

Kennel Established
Reaction score
That was a good listen.

Kiks our spiritual leader.

Burton's spot up to him. CC has told him to be a better organiser, communicate better and own the position and the responsibility that comes with it. Good news.

He has a lot of faith in these new guys and how they can play their part so Gus must of liaised heavily with him so it would be mutual decisions on that recruitment.

Up beat of course and that's what you'd expect but there's no reason to bag out and not have confidence that the learnings of 2023 haven't been addressed and will be taken into 2024 at this stage.
I think we will surprise a lot of teams in 24.
I think the game is changing so quick that big prop days are numbered.lets be real.the game
Is turning into touch footy now. I rennet wests tigers in 05 they didn’t have a big forward pack.they were just very mobile.
If ciraldo can get our defence sorted we will be ok.not saying we will make the 8 but we should finish around 10th spot

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think we will surprise a lot of teams in 24.
I think the game is changing so quick that big prop days are numbered.lets be real.the game
Is turning into touch footy now. I rennet wests tigers in 05 they didn’t have a big forward pack.they were just very mobile.
If ciraldo can get our defence sorted we will be ok.not saying we will make the 8 but we should finish around 10th spot
And it doesn't have to be a complicated strategy, tactics. Just a couple offloads (even if they're scrappy) and lots of hole running. No need for too many block plays, they're overused and defences read them well now (besides ours ).

Refs are six againing the wrestles that slow the plays and potentially holt offloads, take advantage of it.
At half time if the offloads are still being wrestled up, play more off first receiver, settlers wide on the tram lines. Then get backs involved wide and back in through the middle. Plenty of scoots too from dummy half.
That'll get big teams fatigued without having to overly contest through the middle.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure people are curious.
Doesn’t make it their business.
I’m a 20+ year member yet don’t feel it’s my ‘privilege’.
The club will announce changes when they’re ready and that’s all there is to it. Build a bridge Nashy :-).
Are you sure there’s no inside information after 20 years
I’ve been paying that $15 a year for what seems an eternity and nothing in return.
They could at least give out a few drink vouchers.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
You really need to give the Breakfast Point crew the flick, and mob up with the Bankstown crew
I was rising too fast.
On d street, the trick to being a successful gangsta is ti either being so connected AF where you have law in your pocket, armies loyal to you etc or fly under the radar.
I wanted ti fly under the radar but I just kept rising. Nothing that went down in Breakfast Point happened without my knowledge.
I tried to put this life behind me when I ‘got out’ and moved to Granville.
ultimately it was suc seagull but the hood never leaves You. I still have street connections and sometimes go thugg and do gangsta stuff but fro the most part I have it good. Centrelink, Bulldoggs, south’s, Henny, movies. Women.
in some wayskcinf the dream at least until I figure out a way for Centrelink to fund me in Lebanon.
I guess why I’m telling you this is althoigh I know soem bankstwn and lethal interjection crew I don’t want yo insert myself back into the gang life.
I have my freedom but maintain respect in 3 postcodes. All I need in this world

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I was rising too fast.
On d street, the trick to being a successful gangsta is ti either being so connected AF where you have law in your pocket, armies loyal to you etc or fly under the radar.
I wanted ti fly under the radar but I just kept rising. Nothing that went down in Breakfast Point happened without my knowledge.
ultimately it was suc seagull but the hood never leaves You. I still have street connections and sometimes go thugg and do gangsta stuff but fro the most part I have it good. Centrelink, Bulldoggs, south’s, Henny, movies. Women.
in some wayskcinf the dream at least until I figure out a way for Centrelink to fund me in Lebanon.
I guess why I’m telling you this is althoigh I know soem bankstwn and lethal interjection crew I don’t want yo insert myself back into the gang life.
You’re the worst story teller.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was rising too fast.
You need some more spelling errors in there Flanagun, it will make everyone believe you aren't running alter-ego accounts.