Opinion Fanoua Blake in Kikau out

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Problem with a junior is it requires moving to a new country.
Very tough ask for a teenager
Go mention that to the thousands of young kids who’ve previously done it to further their careers ..

The Nrl is literally built on thousands who’ve moved towns city’s country’s to get a start .. our clubs always had boarding homes to accomodate them and look after them …

Schooled again ..

Image1701913250.492514.jpg

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Is it like cockslaps on your tongue from 04 dreaming, polly wants a cracker and the likes?
This is about the level of intellect I would expect from someone who would rather turn a flashy centre into a prop than buy one of the best in the business.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So they are happy to overpay for players we don't need like Crichton and Kikau, but not for one we do need like AFB.? If that's the case, they are complete morons.
Gould loved RFM and made him Club Captain. A few months later he was told he could leave with 2 years remaining.

Won't go down the path of rushed signings and quick fixes. @Flanagun have I missed something with the 10-11 signings made?

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For me - if this mean to get Blake

It must happend .

Kikau is only good if there is an organised halfback and we are years away from that

We need the grunt and alpha make in Blake with all costs.

It would also mean relieving $850 for an overpaid forward in my opinion

Blake is worth the million dollar tag
Kikau would have to want to move to NZ

Meister

Waterboy
Reaction score
Some people just don’t get it. Warriors have no leverage by publicly announcing that he’s free to go next season.

You can’t blame them for trying though but why would a team potentially want to trade a cornerstone/selling point that would further entice AFB to join and make the team more of a premiership threat??

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
So what if we win Blake’s signature . Will there be a Mexican stand off

The bloke want to leave

And warriors want someone almost equal

Surly Gus needs to polish his knob and screw someone for a change

Give them rfm topine and someone else ffs

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hmm the plot thickens! Can we sell you on a fantastic hooker named Ian Turps Turpin Mr. Webster?

P.S: I’m surprised at the Wahs recruiting and retention lately. Released Curran, re-signed Ford and Berry, signed Capewell and agreed to release AFB in 2025, but I reckon likely earlier than that. They were between a rock and a hard place with that one, but the rest are questionable decisions.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I hope you remember this after we sign him.
He won't fix all of our problems, but he'd be a start. If we sign him, I will give Gus credit for that much. Doesn't mean I'll become a believer, though....and signing him is still a big if at this stage.