News Ciraldo interview

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't care, he was injured and required surgery yet he put himself before the club not once but twice. Delayed surgery to go on tour where he barely played and then delayed it once again so he could go on holiday. It was idiotic. The club gave him special treatment (which they've done with a few others) and we're still dealing with this mess a year later trying to fire a rocket up his arse. We also mad him capitan, ha. Total circus.
If it's surgery that can be delayed like Burton's was, every player in every sport would delay surgery to go on tour and debut for their country.

His form, lack of development and effort in some games is concerning and should be questioned but I'm not going to have a go at him for going on tour..

Last edited:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If it's surgery that can be delayed like Burton's was, every player in every sport would delay surgery to go on tour and debut for their country.

His form, lack of development and effort on some games is concerning and should be questioned but I'm not going to have a go at him for going on tour..
100% but @TheSexDogs wont get it.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

His form, lack of development and effort on some games is concerning and should be questioned but I'm not going to have a go at him for going on tour..
I am. Selfish player. He knew he and the club needed a big preseason but he put himself first. That's my captain.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm a bit confused by what he means in regards to Tracey's position being dependent on how Burton goes. If they think Tracey is the best option at fullback then he plays fullback regardless of when Burton is?
Can't see Tracey playing fullback after his injury. We should be progressing through the offseason working out who is going to play in different positions. Maybe if he was able to work through the offseason with combinations before Crichton came back and impressed, but Tracey is in Rehab and Crichton back at training today. Tracey will be in the centres, unless Burton fails in offseason and is there.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@B-Train When Gravenberch joined Liverpool he prioritised the team and getting himself match fit, rejected a national team call up and was then banished from the senior national team for doing so. Gravenberch went above and beyond to prove himself to Klopp and force his way into he team. Compare that to Burton who gets special treatment smh. I can't believe he was able to delay surgery not once but twice so he could go on a fucking holiday. Plenty of player go on holidays post surgery. Not him though. Coward.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can't see Tracey playing fullback after his injury. We should be progressing through the offseason working out who is going to play in different positions. Maybe if he was able to work through the offseason with combinations before Crichton came back and impressed, but Tracey is in Rehab and Crichton back at training today. Tracey will be in the centres, unless Burton fails in offseason and is there.
He's back in January, not an issue at all unless he suffered a setback and returns later.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am. Selfish player. He knew he and the club needed a big preseason but he put himself first. That's my captain.
Just out of curiosity, have you played a sport or had a pastime where you have been selected for some kind of representitive honour?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A kid getting picked to play for his country and you want him to say no FLMAO
He was a cheerleader, didn't even deserve the selection in the first place. Plenty of players have given up rep selection due to injury, not him though. At the very least have surgery immediately after the tournament and not go on fucking holidays for weeks, then have surgery and then rock up to training well behind everyone else. Doing all this while also being made captain is laughable. You guys are all fucked, absolutely ridiculous. Fucking dumb *****.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, have you played a sport or had a pastime where you have been selected for some kind of representitive honour?
No he hasn’t cause it’s been asked and he replies with DiD yOu eVeR PlAy fOoTy and some coded messages.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He was a cheerleader, didn't even deserve the selection in the first place. Plenty of players have given up rep selection due to injury, not him though. At the very least have surgery immediately after the tournament and not go on fucking holidays for weeks, then have surgery and then rock up to training well behind everyone else. Doing all this while also being made captain is laughable. You guys are all fucked, absolutely ridiculous. Fucking dumb *****.
Doesn’t matter if he was the water boy he was selected to represent his country FFS.

Also you’re the one of the biggest dumb **** here.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've played far more sport than any of you bums on here, I can guarantee that. I played sport literally 24/7 growing up until I couldn't. Represented state and country before (doesn't mean much at youth level) and played rep football for years. Don't hit me with the "have you played sport" nonsense. You don't know my fucking story.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've played far more sport than any of you bums on here, I can guarantee that. I played sport literally 24/7 growing up until I couldn't. Represented state and country before (doesn't mean much at youth level) and played rep football for years. Don't hit me with the "have you played sport" nonsense. You don't know my fucking story.
Let’s go to the park and will play any sport that you’re good at show me what you got.
I can guarantee you haven’t played half the sports I have.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Go fuck yourself Marley, I wasn’t having a shot at you at all. Simply asking about wether you had represented in something to see if your view might differ because of it.

And shove your generalisation up your arse as well, “all you bums”… dickhead.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeh can’t agree with you on that one dipshit. No-one’s opinion but yours is right and noone has played more sport than you? 24x7? Haha Wake up negative Nancy. I’ve played rep sport at a high level as I’m sure many others here have as well. What’s your point? Are you still playing? Are you better than everyone else? Anytime… anywhere any sport you dickhead.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@B-Train When Gravenberch joined Liverpool he prioritised the team and getting himself match fit, rejected a national team call up and was then banished from the senior national team for doing so. Gravenberch went above and beyond to prove himself to Klopp and force his way into he team. Compare that to Burton who gets special treatment smh. I can't believe he was able to delay surgery not once but twice so he could go on a fucking holiday. Plenty of player go on holidays post surgery. Not him though. Coward.
To each their own bro.. We see it differently. He deserved the criticism last year with his form. This year is a pivotal year in his career. Hopefully he pulls his finger out this preseason and can prove his worth. It's clear that they're not happy with his efforts last year and are putting him on notice. We'll see how he goes. I hope he rises to the challenge.