Official Gus on Twitter

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bennett was asked just before the finals in 2022 the year he didn’t coach who will win the premiership and something like history shows you need to be in the top 4 to win. He knew the answer wasn’t Souths. They kept probing him and he just deflected.
Bennett was a coach and not a GM or employed by the media.
So when Gus used to do the SOO intro and said that Queensland never die attitude and will win should NSW put his head on the chopping board cause he coached NSW.

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus’s twitter always makes front page, which other Gm is more popular than Gus?
I couldn’t name most clubs’ GMs. This is the fact that always bemuses me when people criticise Gus. He’s a legend of the sport and a mainstay for channel 9’s footy coverage. He is one of the most well known figures in the sport. Sure he says some stupid shit, but I really couldn’t care less. It’s a major part of his job. It’s only what he produces for our club that I care about.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The Gus backers are just causing problems now for fun. Zero reason to be attacking non stop members with a different opinion. Really need some of these Gus trolls to be sent away
Do you forget the time you always had to say something about Josh Reynolds then Lewis so you trolled?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Gus backers are just causing problems now for fun. Zero reason to be attacking non stop members with a different opinion. Really need some of these Gus trolls to be sent away
Attacking?

You’re the one who named called over having an opinion?

So let me stoop down to your level and call you a flog. Flog.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Attacking?

You’re the one who named called over having an opinion?

So let me stoop down to your level and call you a flog. Flog.
You want to keep going with this. I called you out for hypocrisy and stopped replying so the thread wouldn’t descend into an argument. There’s nothing else to say on the matter.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He keeps responding to me and I am yet to develop self control :sob:
King Gus is conceding too many own goals very entertaining to follow @TheSexDogs .

Gould is the highest profile Bulldogs official. Like Stuart at Canberra, Bennett at Redcliffe and Hasler at Titans. Dragons and Wests have high profile new coaches next year.

Then to add more own goals talks about origin Gould isn’t on the NSW staff. Can say what he wants.

King Gus will soon launch with the personal abuse and got the other accounts KG uses into full operation :grinning:

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wayne Bennett, Nick Politis, Craig Bellamy, Ricky Stuart, Des Hasler and Ivan Cleary have all achieved more in the game than Phil Gould and you won’t see them saying someone else will win the competition.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
King Gus is conceding too many own goals very entertaining to follow @TheSexDogs .

Gould is the highest profile Bulldogs official. Like Stuart at Canberra, Bennett at Redcliffe and Hasler at Titans. Dragons and Wests have high profile new coaches next year.

Then to add more own goals talks about origin Gould isn’t on the NSW staff. Can say what he wants.

King Gus will soon launch with the personal abuse and got the other accounts KG uses into full operation :grinning:
Keep talking nonsense if it makes you feel better, the fact that you can’t tag me in something when you talk about shows how pathetic you are .
Keep naming coaches lol, Gus isn’t a coach his the General Manager of the bulldogs and is doing a wonderful job and it makes you burn .

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone said Gould blocks 10k people a week. So why can’t he let that go through to the keeper or even say something like hopefully the Bulldogs or the Bulldogs will be doing everything possible to win in 2024. Don’t even mention another club.

Marshall, Flanagan, Hasler, Bennett and Stuart are all like Gould their clubs aren’t realistic chances you won’t get them saying someone else will win. Bennett and Stuart have profiles as high as Gould and always attract crowds and dumb questions are press conferences. Bennett doesn’t answer most questions aimed at him, Stuart will call you out for stupidity and Hasler will just ramble. None of them will say Penrith if asked who will win.

Dragons will win the spoon with ease hasn’t stopped Flanagan talking them up and trying to build confidence. There’s a difference between hype and belief.

@Nasheed @TheSexDogs @Flanagun @04 Dreaming @Berries
Thank you for confirming members of the Insane Clown Posse.