Official Gus on Twitter

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fake fan out to destroy the club but can’t cause Gus is in the driver seat.
How was that?
Don't be ridiculous, a disgruntled supporter has absolute zero ramifications to the football club.

The whole vendetta out to "destabilise" or destroy the club as you say is garbage.
Biggest face slap moment when Phull said that to Chamas during the year it's complete nonsense.

When the team was serving up its worst season on the pitch many fans would have ever seen it doesn't need any assistance for fans or members to be curious what's going so wrong.

Gould's success is hand in hand with the coach. If the coach flunks which is genuine possibility as several coaches get sacked every year for shitty results then he's in serious trouble

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Don't be ridiculous, a disgruntled supporter has absolute zero ramifications to the football club.

The whole vendetta out to "destabilise" or destroy the club as you say is garbage.
Biggest face slap moment when Phull said that to Chamas during the year it's complete nonsense.

When the team was serving up its worst season on the pitch many fans would have ever seen it doesn't need any assistance for fans or members to be curious what's going so wrong.

Gould's success is hand in hand with the coach. If the coach flunks which is genuine possibility as several coaches get sacked every year for shitty results then he's in serious trouble
First of all that was a reply to a poster that keeps repeating the same shit and wants to change the whole board cause he wants JK out.
My reply was just a mere joke to get a reaction.
But you have your opinion I have mine.

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
First of all that was a reply to a poster that keeps repeating the same shit and wants to change the whole board cause he wants JK out.
My reply was just a mere joke to get a reaction.
But you have your opinion I have mine.
Understood

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Was he supposed to say that we will win it?
Are you seriously asking that? Wow. I'm constantly getting attacked here because I criticise the team but the GM of our club can publicly back not only another club to win the Premiership but his former team to win it and it's "wHaT iS hE sUpPoSeD tO sAy".