Official Gus on Twitter

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's your idea buddy? I think it was you when myself and several others called out the signing of Reynolds as a complete farce and I think you said something on the lines of "you have no idea!!! Gus and Ciro know exactly what they're doing"
Stick to the topic pal. You were completely wrong about Broncos and I made that clear. Their squad is 95% of homegrown talent that has been in their system for several years. Yet you reckon they rebuilt in 2 years and you also reckon lower grades don’t matter? Lol ok.

As for Reynolds, I don’t remember what I said way back then but who cares? He was signed, played a couple of games and gave the young guys a morale boost. Big woop. He retired halfway into the season which allowed BBO or Sexton to take his top 30 spot. Him getting a contract and playing half the season was irrelevant in the scheme of things.

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yeah that was wasnt far off the age I moved out too.
Only because mum got the shits I was blasting my rhymes at 3am and I had an argument with my dad abot why he decided to leave Lebanon for Sydney. I discovered some rent assistance with Centrelink and my friend who rents me his basement and he inflates it so the government give me more.
Best thng ever as I got out of the BP ghetto and turned my life round
Blasting your nursery rhymes at 3am would give me the shits too!!!

Last edited:

Geoff Chambers

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Stick to the topic pal. You were completely wrong about Broncos and I made that clear. Their squad is 95% of homegrown talent that has been in their system for several years. Yet you reckon they rebuilt in 2 years and you also reckon lower grades don’t matter? Lol ok.

As for Reynolds, I don’t remember what I said way back then but who cares? He was signed, played a couple of games and gave the young guys a morale boost. Big woop. He retired halfway into the season which allowed BBO or Sexton to take his top 30 spot. Him getting a contract and playing half the season was irrelevant in the scheme of things.
I will stand by thy comments for now and all time. So when the Tigers are challenging for premiership in 2025 you'll see it can be done sir.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Could say that about a lot of players though.
Not saying it against you, but I see alot of peopel say things like ‘he’s only not playing well because he has X next to him if he had ball from Munster in the storm system he would be better’. A lot of people here said this abit alamoti
With Reynolds it always rings true, your Rabbits were the same
I will stand by thy comments for now and all time. So when the Tigers are challenging for premiership in 2025 you'll see it can be done sir.
Pre season championship at best

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So you don't give a fuçk about lower grades and are prepared to beat Gus to death over our poor performances. Let me remind you that our lower grades have been virtually non existant for the last decade and the NRL results are a testimonial to that. The NRL cannot and will not exist without support from all facets of the game which includes junior grades and CRL.
Well said mate, morons like Geoff and his mates have NFI

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Na I don't really tbh it's just being straight up. I don't watch those games or follow the results much at all.

When you watch a game on TV what do you see in the crowd? Kids kids everywhere and I highly doubt after getting thumped after a big loss they ask mum and dad what was the scores in Reggie's?

First grade is a results driven sport as your aware and I would have just been happy if he and the coach at least took a small degree of responsibility for poor performance not just discrediting the roster they had to work with constantly.

The rookie coach's basic understanding for simple things like completing sets and kicking long for field position and so on is completely non existent, absolutely diabolical game for an under strength team.

The Broncos rebuilt in 2 seasons with good recruitment yet Phull says there's no way you can turn a club around in the short term.
It is very realistic to do so if your good enough.
Wake up Geoff.

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Broncos has the whole Brisbane city to recruit players from its that easy.
Imagine the bulldogs had the whole of Sydney to recruit players and no other team can come close.
Not to mention the the best 3rd party deals, the richest club and the fact that most QLD kids grow up supporting them. Hopefully another Brisbane team becomes the 18th team, they’ve had it too easy for too long.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Broncos rebuilt in 2 seasons with good recruitment yet Phull says there's no way you can turn a club around in the short term.
It is very realistic to do so if your good enough.
They actually first weeded out the players who were a cancer at the club & pissed them off to other teams.

Also they sacked Corey Parker from the coaching staff, because he was detrimental at the club.

The Dogs have finally found the cancerous players & have or will be pissing them off to other teams.

Hopefully all the Dogs coaching staff are on the same page.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
if everyone just pressed ‘ignore’ on them and couldn’t see their posts, there wouldn’t be the constant back and forth and it would really clean up the threads instead of clogging them up
Haha,
Seriously though, then we wouldn't have a very active forum.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They actually first weeded out the players who were a cancer at the club & pissed them off to other teams.

Also they sacked Corey Parker from the coaching staff, because he was detrimental at the club.

The Dogs have finally found the cancerous players & have or will be pissing them off to other teams.

Hopefully all the Dogs coaching staff are on the same page.
I can’t stand that Corey Farker.
Ever since he demanded to be respected and wanted an apology from kasiano I’ve hated him.