Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
what game? am keen to watch the replay
RFM needs to go because of the noise and his role in it. The zero runs is a side issue for me. We were probably getting the usual caning from the refs and didn’t have the ball when he was on

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
RFM needs to go because of the noise and his role in it. The zero runs is a side issue for me. We were probably getting the usual caning from the refs and didn’t have the ball when he was on
I have a feeling that performance may have coincided with his argument with CC re the training/Topine issues

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Call 911 someoen just hacked Nate’s account he talked down abot a Samoan player Omg. End time Uleh
A’e - I already said this when Buzz first raised it. I just never liked the narrative that it was some fkn cultural driven issue of Pasefika players not wanting to train hard. RFM needs to go but will be hard to offload

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
A’e - I already said this when Buzz first raised it. I just never liked the narrative that it was some fkn cultural driven issue of Pasefika players not wanting to train hard. RFM needs to go but will be hard to offload
Because it isn't real.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I've known 2am infomercial shoppers who make less regret buys than Gus. He really has lost the plot lol

As for Ray, he gets a bad rap. Has been injury plagued most of his career, and this year he just completely lost interest under a coach who never had the playing group's back and set out from the start to put a wrecking ball through this place and rebuild it with a squad of old Penrith faves on overs, bit part journeymen and an alarming over-abundance of utilities. Can't blame him for not wanting to play for that turnip. Hope he gets another crack at NRL one day so he can show what he's capable and stick it to Ciraldo.

Good luck, Ray.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Interesting, I don't agree though. I dont think detractors of RFM were attacking Polynesian culture specifically Just the lack of Bulldogs culture he was showing in general.

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've known 2am infomercial shoppers who make less regret buys than Gus. He really has lost the plot lol

As for Ray, he gets a bad rap. Has been injury plagued most of his career, and this year he just completely lost interest under a coach who never had the playing group's back and set out from the start to put a wrecking ball through this place and rebuild it with a squad of old Penrith faves on overs, bit part journeymen and an alarming over-abundance of utilities. Can't blame him for not wanting to play for that turnip. Hope he gets another crack at NRL one day so he can show what he's capable and stick it to Ciraldo.

Good luck, Ray.
yeah he needs another 8 years so he can show us what he’s capable of