Cricket 2022/23 thread

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
@Doogie you can definitely say it now.. This loss was embarrassing..

Edit.. when I posted this comment the Kennel actually crashed for 5 minutes (not lying it did) Even it was not looking forward to a Dooges who can say ‘’I was right..”
I think the most disappointing thing is I shouldn't have to say it.

You should all know.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Oh. @Mr 95% u thought I meant you should know the Australia are not very good.

Nah - fck that. I meant you should know that I'm always right. Every single time.

Bwahahahahahahaha

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh. @Mr 95% u thought I meant you should know the Australia are not very good.

Nah - fck that. I meant you should know that I'm always right. Every single time.

Bwahahahahahahaha
No wonder the site crashed when I posted my previous post.. this Dooges was inevitable! :fearscream:

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
A gloating @Doogie was inevitable..hence the crash because the site couldn’t take it. But credit where credit is due..you have been pretty much spot on in everything..can’t deny that.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
A gloating @Doogie was inevitable..hence the crash because the site couldn’t take it. But credit where credit is due..you have been pretty much spot on in everything..can’t deny that.
Probably the bigger q is how come some random on a footy forum can pick all this time and again but the selectors and team leadership cannot?

Simple. Lizards run everything. You'll learn.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably the bigger q is how come some random on a footy forum can pick all this time and again but the selectors and team leadership cannot?

Simple. Lizards run everything. You'll learn.
Hail to the Lizard Kings!

Caveat: apart from the Zillas on the forum..

CroydonDog

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But seriously, there's still a long way to go in this tournament. We were beaten soundly in the first two, but they're also 2 top teams.

The batting is the real concern at the moment. You're not going to win anything if you can't bat past 40 overs.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
But seriously, there's still a long way to go in this tournament. We were beaten soundly in the first two, but they're also 2 top teams.

The batting is the real concern at the moment. You're not going to win anything if you can't bat past 40 overs.
Aussies are still in the top 5 favourites, and paying $8 to win the cup. India are firm favourites at $2.40 followed by South Africa @$6 England @$6.50 Nz @$7. So the Aussies aren’t a blowout according to the Tab..as yet.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Aussies are still in the top 5 favourites, and paying $8 to win the cup. India are firm favourites at $2.40 followed by South Africa @$6 England @$6.50 Nz @$7. So the Aussies aren’t a blowout according to the Tab..as yet.
cant afford to lose another game though, we need to beat both the poms and kiwis along the way as well

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Batting, bowling and fielding. Other than that were really good.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
don't think the bowling has been that bad considering the amount of chances we've dropped in the last 2 games
When Maxwell is your best bowler by a country mile we have no problems?

Ok then.