News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I still think what @Wahesh said ten pages ago is still the most true. It’s why we are goood friends we r on the same page.
What the hell did these people think was going to happen when they broke through and their first mission was to rape girls and kill innocent kids and festival goers?
And everyone back in Gaza saying stuff like ‘this is like a dream come true’ and peopel in Greenacre celebrating.
Was that going to be some great Palestinian liberation victory? Seriously.
All this will (and is) result in is a few innocents dying on the Israeli side and a carte Blanche invitation to massacre Palestine in return.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Third world behavior we need to round these types up and have them deported. Whether ur pro Palestine or pro israel or pro whatever these celebrations of murder, rape, kidnapping, the like, have no place in this country
These ones aren't celebrating the murder. They're protesting the Australian government putting Israeli colours on the Opera house.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
These ones aren't celebrating the murder. They're protesting the Australian government putting Israeli colours on the Opera house.
Well im sure itll be on there agenda regardless. Could even be the same lot from greenacre earlier, or at least affiliates

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You wouldn't necessarily be wrong..

Sad that it's not an emotional rant, yet holds a sound basis :(
I rather it be unjust and called out on it, which means the situation would very likely be in a far better place.

I've expressed this concern for a good part of a decade, maybe longer.
I've seen it come to be realised by more people over time, yet there are still far too many ignoring the genocide.
I can only hope the leaders globally tap into their constituents for raw feedback and act accordingly.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Israel has ordered a blockade to block fuel and food from reaching Gaza. Israel has also reportedly bombed a refugee camp.
If only The Middle East sends their regards to Israel by cutting their supply.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Third world behavior we need to round these types up and have them deported. Whether ur pro Palestine or pro israel or pro whatever these celebrations of murder, rape, kidnapping, the like, have no place in this country
If anything, we need more people who are not afraid to demonstrate their passion peacefully.
The more that make it known that this genocide is not acceptable, the more likely our leaders will listen and not blindly follow America's West Asian puppet into war.

I dare speculate the only reason you're not banned here is due to a similar attitude by the moderation team.
They tolerate the voice of those that oppose the majority, despite not necessarily being right or just in your case.
Or should they round up your ICP and banish the lot of you, as you propose is done with actual human lives?

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well im sure itll be on there agenda regardless. Could even be the same lot from greenacre earlier, or at least affiliates
Come out to Greenacre and protest against them if so passionately against their behaviour.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The term "terrorist" is a bit stupid anyway. Always has been. The term only relates to non-State sanctioned acts of death and destruction. And it only relates to Hamas because technically Hamas don't represent the State of Palestine. And the main reason for that is that Palestine aren't technically a State.

Israel, US, many others do the same thing Hamas do, but they're not considered "terrorists" as they are State sanctioned killings.

Bang on with that one Hax.

They conveniently use Hamas as a reason to continue the apartheid regime whilst Hamas conveniently bullies its way into power through the constant "defense" of its people.

I dont know how much truth there is to Hamas being democratically elected a while back rather considering nations around the world such as China and Russia acknowledge them as a democratic party it seems clear that there is an agenda against them in the "west'

I know you dont like conspiracies but this is what i would consider to be Zionist controlled nations e.g US, Australia, Britian orchestrating Israel's expansion.

It probably will not happen yet but it will boil over soon enough when it just becomes to much for the world to turn a blind eye too and as i ws saying earlier that will probably happens when the violence spills over to other countries.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And who are they to talk?
Just relaying what they've effectively said.
Agree they're on weak ground to dare call for such, yet at least they're seeking a ceasefire.
I will give them that much, despite the cynic within me suspecting it's due to their already strained military supplies not being capable of another full blown war beyond their one with Ukraine.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anything, we need more people who are not afraid to demonstrate their passion peacefully.
The more that make it known that this genocide is not acceptable, the more likely our leaders will listen and not blindly follow America's West Asian puppet into war.

I dare speculate the only reason you're not banned here is due to a similar attitude by the moderation team.
They tolerate the voice of those that oppose the majority, despite not necessarily being right or just in your case.
Or should they round up your ICP and banish the lot of you, as you propose is done with actual human lives?
The fact that youve managed to draw a comprioson between War in the middle east that is killing innocent people in its thousands, and difference of opinion on a footy forum proves ur are absolutey insane

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sounds like the european jews of israel too in terms of behavior... They also celebrate the murder of people, the inhumane treatment of people and steal their homes on top, shouldn't they be deported back to europe then?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come out to Greenacre and protest against them if so passionately against their behaviour.
Yeah great idea. Think Ill continue making contributions to a productive australian society instead thanks

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like the european jews of israel too in terms of behavior... They also celebrate the murder of people, the inhumane treatment of people and steal their homes on top, shouldn't they be deported back to europe then?
Unfortunately we cant rewrite history

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact that youve managed to draw a comprioson between War in the middle east that is killing innocent people in its thousands, and difference of opinion on a footy forum proves ur are absolutey insane
Nice deflection, as usual.
Come on, get down and dirty, dig into the actual post.
You can do it, right?
You're not afraid of a persona and virtual words, are you?

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fcuk Buzz you working for Sky news in the off season? Once a Murdoch bitch, always a Murdoch bitch huh... Must have some top notch knee pads and an Iron throat on ya mate.. ;)

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Unfortunately we cant rewrite history
Yet they keep doing it weekly?

You know you can go there as a jew and claim to steal land as a settler (lots of pathetic european jews not native the lands of the Middle East take this up), they don’t care how you get land either hence bulldozing and murdering the rightful owners of the land/house they steal.

That’s unwritten history waiting to be written they choose to allow, so what can’t we unwrite?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Just relaying what they've effectively said.
Agree they're on weak ground to dare call for such, yet at least they're seeking a ceasefire.
I will give them that much, despite the cynic within me suspecting it's due to their already strained military supplies not being capable of another full blown war beyond their one with Ukraine.
Regardless of their reasons it’s pretty hypocritical of a nation who invaded another nation < two years ago who won’t cease fire themselves to tell others to stop a war. Pretty thin in the credibility department.

Status
Not open for further replies.