News Terrorists on the ground in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
My agendas and bias are based on what’s happened to my family mainly my father because of the civil war before I was born or even an idea, I wasn’t involved in said events yes but it is part of our history and my father came close to having no more history if you get my drift.

My father and uncles didn’t fight a civil war against these true terrorist for no reason as part of a resistance that was slapped together…

My father and uncles have seen and had to do actions no 15-18 year old young men from a simple upbringing needed to experience only to to keep their homeland theirs…

This is how much protecting and keeping our land matters to us, it’s been built on martyrs and sacrifices, I would say this is why so many of us stand against Israel and stand with the Palestinian people who have had so much take from them sadly.
I'm sorry for your families experience but my point doesn't change.

The truth is what it is (going back to your original point). You don't need to embellish it. It just becomes propaganda to justify some of the poor shit both sides are up to.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Telling 2.3m people to leave the city because they are going to turn it to rubble, the death toll is going to sky rocket.
You forgot they cannot. Just about every way in or out is blocked.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
One thing that people here need to be mindful of here is a lot of people on this forum have links to Palestine through family. No Jews here (Jews don’t go for doggs) but Palestinian is well represented and people here will be swayed not by rationality, but by emotion.
Just something to be mindful of.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What wil most likely happen is all Hamas leadership is arrested/removed/killed and Israel resume controlling the Gaza Strip as they used to before 2007.
Gaza are animals and can’t be trusted anymore in Israel’s POV.
Most likely UN will be called in to mind them and assess situation.
And befrie that there will be a few bombs.
Remember no other Arab nation wants the burden of Gaza Palestinians.
Just fact.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Also,
They better not fugg with Lebanon or I WILL be there to lead an army resistance. No matter what it takes. @steeliz and @Doogie will get their wish of me going to the land of heaven.
I will be the John Connor of Lebanon.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Doesn't matter to Zionist sympathisers.

@Nasheed I seem to recall others outing you as Caucasian, are you actually Jewish?
Thus your illogical support for terrorists that seek to commit genocide?
Nasheed also posts a lot of anti-Semitic stuff. Not just anti-Zionist. Full on anti-Semitic stuff.

He's just a troll and he'll take the side that he can use to annoy the most people.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Indeed a sad fact and speaks volumes that he did try a more peaceful means of eradicating his problem, yet not even the offer of money to take them was enough to take them.
What a reputation they must of already had back then when information was not as readily available.
They've always had a terrible reputation. But it's mainly been based on basic anti-semitism. The holocaust wasn't the first time they were treated badly. All the way back to the Crusades there were stories of genocide of the Jewish people. Pogroms in most countries. It's what lead the Zionists to want to form New Israel.

They weren't mistreated for what they did. They were mistreated for who they are. And it's the same old story. Immigrants with no home try to find a new home and they become the enemy.

Leading up to WW1 it became viral throughout Europe. People pushed conspiracies about the Jewish people. Saying they were agents of Satan there to destroy Christianity. That they eat babies. The hate just became stronger and stronger. You read the reports of the progroms in Europe and they're quite sickening. Neighbours killing neighbours just 'cause they were Jewish. Babies being executed in the streets just because they are Jewish.

What they constantly went through was horrible. And it makes me understand why they did what they did. But it doesn't excuse it. The Palestinians were friendly. They invited the Jewish immigrants in. Offered them a home. And the Zionists said, "thank you, now leave. This is our home now"

There's no excuse for that.

Last edited:

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hence my comment in that thread, we just don't know with absolute certainty.
And we also don't know for certain that the aliens aren't living among us. When scientific evidence says one thing is much more likely than the other (for example, aliens aren't living among us, and the Aboriginals were the first humans on this land), then I'm going to follow the current scientific evidence until some new evidence comes to light.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
100% the first part.

The second part, wouldn't be the first time military commands have been setup in residential complexes with no other resident any the wiser. And I believe that Hamas let rip with 5000+ rockets to overload the iron shield. Where do u think the ones that got through went? Read a report on AJ from a Palestinian NGO there have been 4 incidents of health workers being stopped from doing their work (which I assumed means attacked). But saw on the news tonight a powered small aircraft filmed himself dropping a bomb on an Israeli ambulance. Clearly marked.

Everyone is guilty when kids are dying.
Yeah I understand that, but if you look through history Palestine has lost 10 times more children Than Israel.
Israel has even bombed a Palestinian ambulance and said we thought it was carrying rockets.
Israel gets away with war crimes and they never get sanctioned, there is a lot that goes on that the media won’t show,
and how Israel soldiers keep pressuring
Palestinians to react.
just last Ramadan an Israel soldiers stormed in to a mosque and started shooting killed everyone that was praying there, and what was there excuse they where after a terrorist that ran in the mosque and where scared he was blowing everyone up.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Yeah I understand that, but if you look through history Palestine has lost 10 times more children Than Israel.
Israel has even bombed a Palestinian ambulance and said we thought it was carrying rockets.
Israel gets away with war crimes and they never get sanctioned, there is a lot that goes on that the media won’t show,
and how Israel soldiers keep pressuring
Palestinians to react.
just last Ramadan an Israel soldiers stormed in to a mosque and started shooting killed everyone that was praying there, and what was there excuse they where after a terrorist that ran in the mosque and where scared he was blowing everyone up.
Just because Israel commits war crimes does that justify hamas doing the same?

And then we get to who started it, which ones were the worst etc etc etc.

Cycle has to be broken mate.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Just because Israel commits war crimes does that justify hamas doing the same?

And then we get to who started it, which ones were the worst etc etc etc.

Cycle has to be broken mate.
Well Uleh, you’ll get your wish
Netanyahu is 73.aka old
His nation want blood
He said he will make Gaza a desert
Hamas defines a German Jewish girl in public and broadcast it
He can’t really walk back from this

Status
Not open for further replies.