Panthers v Broncos - GF thread

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Imagine it was the dogs who just won 3 on the bounce? Honestly these Penrith fans better appreciate what they've got cause some people go their entire lives workout seeing one.
I really dont think they care!

They’re just like meh… we’ll be in next years one too!

Cocky motherfuckers

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Penriff are insanely fit, and so consistent. They brought it home at the end because Bonks were fatigued. Penriff made 1 error the whole game. Bonks made 11. They have good strong fit footy players, not starlets. The only glitch in their game tonight was 3 missed tackles on their right, which the Bonks starlets took advantage of. I like the way they play, reminds me of us in the 80s.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Look at Scott Sorensen in that Cleary try
He was in the line and when he saw Cleary get the ball and step in, he bolted out of the line so he does not get caught for an obstruction.
That is a huge IQ play
What a heads up play
Just common sense but we've become accustomed to Bulldogs players doing the dumbest shit possible for that moment

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look at Scott Sorensen in that Cleary try
He was in the line and when he saw Cleary get the ball and step in, he bolted out of the line so he does not get caught for an obstruction.
That is a huge IQ play
What a heads up play
Well spotted, and it is the kind of little details that Penriff do well and that we have been sucking at for way too long

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I just came here to say hey Ute how bout that choke!!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Get ready for James Pooper's (Hooper) articles to come flooding in about how Panthers are bad winners or some bullshit. Get ready for Fox (fake news) to post some social media stuff and spin it like they are cocky or disrespectful.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Got to hand it to the Panthers, they are a great team and have written their name in the history books. 3 straight GF wins and 4 straight GF appearances. That is not easy .

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We just supply to the local penrith dealers hahaha
hahaha both areas need to clean up asap! It frustrates me what good quality affordable family areas they really are. It is just we get stereotyped for being bad because a small group of crooks or druggies spoil it for everyone.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Walsh can sure run but FMD the rest of his game is totally shit, can’t read the defence, directs play like Italian Traffic Police, waves his arms around randomly and yells unintelligible nonsense. As for tackling, well he just doesn’t, no farkin idea how to close gaps and calling him a “shirt grabber” is a compliment.

Always a Bulldog