Breakout star of 2024?

Haslerhasworms

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Let's go for Ciraldo.
I'm not the chairman of his fan club by any means however I can see what he has implemented over the last 12 months starting to reap the benefits.
Still not top 8, just playing like an actual team and defending a shit tonne better than the tripe we saw this year.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Let's go for Ciraldo.
I'm not the chairman of his fan club by any means however I can see what he has implemented over the last 12 months starting to reap the benefits.
Still not top 8, just playing like an actual team and defending a shit tonne better than the tripe we saw this year.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd be starting Hughes in our current team next year so I'll go him. He ain't going to be a star but hopefully can add some value...

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
The comeback king, Bronson Xerri..
Won't be easy if we're still pissweak up the guts but I think he is gonna be proper good like ..
Yeh if u think who has looked best of the incomers at their best, its Xerri. Big ? though ,due to how long he had away from the game. So cant call it

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Xerri has been training the house down will be a brilliant addition IMO. Seems motivated and eager to get back on the footy field we need tough personalities unlike the likes of RFM. Reckon he takes a spot and adapts quickly to the modern game.

Hughes is the breakout for me, atleast I hope so we need to build a pack.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Taaffe , or Cherry ripe !!

doesn’t matter whom we think or what our opinion is, it’s what happens. Completely out of our control. But again special mention to my man BT, for actually giving me something to look forward too after all these hideous fucking years!!
Yeh Taaffe is pretty skilful. Decent defence. Can play a number of positions. Should go well.

Benno Bulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope Xerri is hungry as f.... for a big return too. Looks like CC has assembled some speed men and some size Burton Xerri Kiraz Crighton we have tossed some of the smaller guys we badly needed some size for kick returns,