Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Old Man JB

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope Averillo ends up okay. Anyone wishing injury on him or joking about it is fucked. Obviously they've never had a serious injury or had to rehab from it. Shit is no joke. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy let alone a local junior who is leaving the club on decent terms.
Good luck to the kid, hope he is OK. But I must say, he looked like he clocked off after 5 minutes.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let the clean out begin , 3 tries to Foran were beyond embarrassing. Pretty much any other side would have flogged the titans today

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
That looks like a normal soft fucking though ,the Bulldogs definitely did FacialAbuse.com level of fucking on us
They can throw in a pack of drop sheets and a roll of tape

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Cool i dont have to watch us again for 6 months now.

So we didnt improve this year at all. Same W/L as last year 7-17. That said all we added this year were Kikau aned Mahoney, Kikau spent most of the season sidelined and Mahoney underperformed all year. So same as last year is about right. Also looks like Ciraldo is no better than Potter or TBaz
Ok that's a fair call, I will add the new coach with new structures. The massive injury toll where our leading forwards missed a big chunk. That is huge for a coach who needs his experienced guys to drive them changes. Also who knows if the Mariner thing undermining the coach had some effect to attitudes. The last 2 months attitude and effort has been poor to say the least.