Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have a feeling this galvanises the group and fans. These ***** have been so poor this year, I am happy that Ciro is going hardline on *****. This has always been the bulldog way. ***** who can’t handle it can go be bitches somewhere else

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Does it really natter his skill level?
The. I been Is all these players in our top 30 can’t stand us/him.
Today it’s Davey. Tomorrow it’s Burton!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This bloke is 30 years old and played about as many games, should probably be reflecting on his own career rather than shit canning a club who gave him good money. What a flog, really got me fired up this twat.
The nerve of the shit **** thinking he is a good player and what he thinks matters....

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Two games in first grade totalling 71 minutes as interchange Round 7 & 8

With an injury crisis at first grade level worsening, Davey was called into the NRL side during Round 7 and has played a grand total of 71 minutes off the bench over the last two weeks for the Bulldogs against the Eels and Sharks, making a single tackle break, 103 metres combined with the ball in hand and 37 tackles.

The news comes after Davey was dropped from the NRL side this week, but also surprisingly didn't feature in the NSW Cup, or the Bulldogs' latest injury update, released on Thursday.

Two games in Knock on effect Round 5&6 off the bench

Date
YearCompetitionRoundTeam ScoreOppositionHalftimeNumberPosScoring
1Apr 1st2023NSW Cup 2023Round 5Canterbury (R)W
16​
-6Newtown (R)4 - 0#15Bench View
2Apr 7th2023NSW Cup 2023Round 6Canterbury (R)W
26​
-22Souths (R)8 - 6#20Second row View

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The fact that Gus and Ciro recruited this guy and this is how it went so quickly is pretty alarming and just another complete fuck up and waste of time from our end. Nu brown, Frank Pele and co same boat

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I have a feeling this galvanises the group and fans. These ***** have been so poor this year, I am happy that Ciro is going hardline on *****. This has always been the bulldog way. ***** who can’t handle it can go be bitches somewhere else
Uce, the media is trying to break us but you can even see it in here, us fans are joining back together in our classic "Us v them".

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The fact that Gus and Ciro recruited this guy and this is how it went so quickly is pretty alarming and just another complete fuck up and waste of time from our end. Nu brown, Frank Pele and co same boat
Yeah, bad recruitment. Glad he’s gone but. What kind of a bitch talks to a journo about his exit at this time. Fck this ****

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
It ain’t happening lol do not get your hopes up

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The media are now experts on character analysis… pffft

Translation of article… I didn’t want to have to train hard despite the fact my team was not performing well and needed me to step up, so I went to Parra to help them miss the 8.

Well done numb nuts.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
basically our whole 1-17 next year has been recruited by Gus.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s crazy. All this talking from the players. It’s convincing me Ciraldo is the man to bring us back. He’s weeding the little whinging ***** out. These guys don’t know anything about the bulldogs history before signing. We’re a proud club. We’re a big club. We’re a club built on hard work. Train hard, play hard. That’s the bulldogs way.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
When you look at the other teams in the cellar of the NRL, we look like the only ones taking a different approach to getting out of it.

Other teams around us have just as much deadwood if not more yet it's quiet in terms of player unrest and media leaks.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Like Gus said and in relation to the homework topic someone started….”it easy to identify talent but very difficult to identify attitude” or something to that effect.