News EXCLUSIVE | ‘It’s like cancer it just spreads’: Bulldogs legend slams whinging players

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
TPJ is one of the cancers gone, who are the others??
Just my opinion, but Thompson is one of the biggest cancers at the club, to come out publicly and say he’d play for the roosters for less after the free ride that cahunt has had and after the way the club has supported him through his off field issues is just fucking disrespectful and the cahunt has just taken the piss out of the jersey since he got here.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just my opinion, but Thompson is one of the biggest cancers at the club, to come out publicly and say he’d play for the roosters for less after the free ride that cahunt has had and after the way the club has supported him through his off field issues is just fucking disrespectful and the cahunt has just taken the piss out of the jersey since he got here.
Can’t stand the flop anymore. Instead of thanking the club for putting up with his shit he comes out publicly wanting to take less to play somewhere else.
Fucking gronk

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
What I’d he isn’t be resigned and he said it?
Of course he’s not gonna get 800k so he would play for less

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So good to see Bulldogs legends support the club, Blokes like jmoz know what success looks like and more importantly how to get there.
You know what, he is 100% correct. He was dropped to Reggies so what did he do? He didn't whine, he didn't sook ,he simply took the demotion like a champ. He learned from it and he became one of our best ever even though he was not Bulldogs born and bred he showed just what it takes, he got it.

To hear someone like him give it to the current crop of players in the way that he did was refreshing and it gives me some hope that we can get out of this shit we are in. He knows exactly how a senior player needs to behave and what they need to do to be the best that they can. Yeah get rid of the guys who dont want to be there and bring back the great culture that we once had.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
You know what, he is 100% correct. He was dropped to Reggies so what did he do? He didn't whine, he didn't sook ,he simply took the demotion like a champ. He learned from it and he became one of our best ever even though he was not Bulldogs born and bred he showed just what it takes, he got it.

To hear someone like him give it to the current crop of players in the way that he did was refreshing and it gives me some hope that we can get out of this shit we are in. He knows exactly how a senior player needs to behave and what they need to do to be the best that they can. Yeah get rid of the guys who dont want to be there and bring back the great culture that we once had.
100% Took the negative of being dropped and turned into a positive by making himself a better player with grit and determination, no crying in front of cameras no whining to the media he just took responsibility for his performance and forced his way back into first grade.