Bulldogs player walks out

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who fkn cares how many ***** he has to wrestle. It’s a fkn team sport and collective punishment for indiscretions or not meeting standards is common everywhere. This is not fkn bullying. These idiots are soft AF. No wonder our defence has no resilience. Fkn snitches to the media need to be weeded out as well as the bitch ***** complaining about training.. fkn entitled *****

Jebbundy

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Definitely not for bullying by any means but I loved the old dogs mentality, if they broke you and you still wanted to play, your were a bulldog, players have forgotten what the games about and it’s all about money now, burns has talents but injury prone, if he’s also late move on, move on anyone that doesn’t want to play. Fuck this playing group, so over this shit.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who fkn cares how many ***** he has to wrestle. It’s a fkn team sport and collective punishment for indiscretions or not meeting standards is common everywhere. This is not fkn bullying. These idiots are soft AF. No wonder our defence has no resilience. Fkn snitches to the media need to be weeded out as well as the bitch ***** complaining about training.. fkn entitled *****
The ones using the term bullying have no idea …

Same ones will be watching the game against the Titans on the weekend, shaking their heads and asking themselves how the team can be so soft …

Whole team should do a whole pre season under Bellamy, then they’ll know what training means … look how much he’s toughened Meaney up, bloke looked like soft fairy floss with us, now looks like granite, and playing good tough footy because of it …

Malla

Reaction score
Anyone who I have PM’d knows who it is

Fuck him, this player can get fucked
I love how the article states ‘he was told he was late’ lol he was late by 30min without explanation. The wrestle is normal, that’s what they do. He had a sook.
Like I said, media is going to drag the club thru the dirt this next few weeks. It’s gonna get worse

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anyone who I have PM’d knows who it is

Fuck him, this player can get fucked
I love how the article states ‘he was told he was late’ lol he was late by 30min without explanation. The wrestle is normal, that’s what they do. He had a sook.
Like I said, media is going to drag the club thru the dirt this next few weeks. It’s gonna get worse
Fucking bring it.

Honestly, it's about time we showed these cream puffs what it means to be a Bulldog.

No holidays. Straight into the preseason I say. Let's run them into the ground, then repeat.

Malla

Reaction score
Fucking bring it.

Honestly, it's about time we showed these cream puffs what it means to be a Bulldog.

No holidays. Straight into the preseason I say. Let's run them into the ground, then repeat.
100%. CC and Gus ain’t budging, they have full support of the board. Nothing will change in relation to the training. They can complain all they want, go find another club.
As for Burns, the article is so far beyond the truth. It’s laughable

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I do have one small request for the trolls ( not talking about the fans that are well within their rights to question and criticize the club), could you please promise that once this great club is back at the top (hopefully in my lifetime lol) you still frequent the Kennel so we can enjoy rubbing it in you face.
How is it rubbing it in their face if they are pushing for change the hardest out of anyone?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
100%. CC and Gus ain’t budging, they have full support of the board. Nothing will change in relation to the training. They can complain all they want, go find another club.
Good. They need to stick to their guns and set the standard.

No player can dictate to the club. I just hope a majority of the players can see what they're trying to do!

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Good. They need to stick to their guns and set the standard.

No player can dictate to the club. I just hope a majority of the players can see what they're trying to do!
Anyone on here who wants to get rid of these guys are imbeciles. Keep weeding out the parodies, gentlemen.

Noosa Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How is it rubbing it in their face if they are pushing for change the hardest out of anyone?
If you think that every poster on here that constantly criticizes the club is a fan, then good for you. I know it’s hard to believe that someone would actually dedicate that much of their spare time to it, but it definitely happens on many club forums. It can be either entertaining or annoying..blocking feature is great for taking care of those you find a waste of time.

Like I said, I’m sure some of the constant negative folks are fans and some are just here for some fun and revealing in our tough situation (or perhaps scum media). If you are the former, then that is awesome and “up the Dogs” and if you are the latter, then please stick around for the goods times so we can rub it in your face.

Last edited: