Presser vs Manly...

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score

Well. So CC calls out the 5 guys walking after the Dogs bomb and Manly made the break up field. Then Burton is asked what he thought was behind the lack of effort like that and mumbled some waffle.

So I went back to the highlights to see who the five guys walking are. Probably the most notable was some clown wearing the #6.

You just cannot script this stuff.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

Well. So CC calls out the 5 guys walking after the Dogs bomb and Manly made the break up field. Then Burton is asked what he thought was behind the lack of effort like that and mumbled some waffle.

So I went back to the highlights to see who the five guys walking are. Probably the most notable was some clown wearing the #6.

You just cannot script this stuff.
Who were the other 4?

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
First time I’ve seen CC call a spade a spade and its about time.

It’s to late now, doubt he would have done that if he didn’t finally feel the pressure of the coach killers or he just doesn’t give a shit what the club does moving forward.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
Who were the other 4?
No idea. Just had a sneaky suspicion. And it was correct.

And if you want me to go back and watch the highlights again of that shitshow - no.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
This is my favourite CC press conference, clearly called out the whole team and let them know nobody is safe.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yeah he skipped Cup went straight to Flegg cos our Cup sux too

Hopefully he gives Papalii a shot next week and puts Oloapu and Skelton in too
Almost everyone in Cup has played this year that’s why