"FOOOOOOD!" Post your culinary masterpieces here!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
After dinner jaffle idea....

Butter both sides of the bread, then put 5 or 6 Ferreros in them and toast.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Sometimes the simple classic favourites are the best!
I was home alone the other night missus out and I’d been to the pub watching the Dogs get flogged. Pub doesn’t do food (fucking Huntsbury in Petersham) anyway I looked at the time and thought shit what am I going to do for dinner? I enjoy cooking and making decent meals but That’s when I walked past the servo and they had party pies. I haven’t had party pies for years but half a dozen with some tomato sauce was perfect. Missus pissed herself laughing

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yummmm. Any pics ?
Nah I think I'll make some again soon , it used to be my povo meal when I left home at 17 lol,we used to smoke lots of weed and see what we could put in the jaffle machine. Not that I smoke weed these days but I learned a valuable lesson never add tuna in one when you are on the verge of a green out.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I was home alone the other night missus out and I’d been to the pub watching the Dogs get flogged. Pub doesn’t do food (fucking Huntsbury in Petersham) anyway I looked at the time and thought shit what am I going to do for dinner? I enjoy cooking and making decent meals but That’s when I walked past the servo and they had party pies. I haven’t had party pies for years but half a dozen with some tomato sauce was perfect. Missus passed herself laughing
Just beautiful..