Ciraldo presser

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
CC - presents at times at being on the aspergers spectrum - not saying he is - just that narrow focus and seemingly unable to read people
Looks dazed or disengaged?

Directly turns to face/stare at Reed. It's kinda odd. The other coaches just look forward. He looks like it's all beyond him to react to whats happening around him? It must be hard to cope with after Pennies and not much responsibility :(

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Probably - just doesnt instill confidence that he will have plan b ready for 2024 - as a coach surely he needs to recognise where he has got it wrong this year - starting with the pre season
That is the big takeaway what are we going to do differently next year to get growth and improvement out of the squad. Whatever his goals were for this year there is no evidence he has got the message across.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He is right about the first 5mins of the game. Somehow they turned to complete shit after the dudbuy offload in our own 30m.

My theory is it killed team morale, Tevita dudbuy (TDJ) went away from the game plan of complete high and power game through the middle. He showed his team mates he didn't want to roll up the sleeves and they all followed the 'alpha props' example.

Dogs Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I’m so fkn sick of this team. I was a delusional **** thinking we were going to put in a strong performance. It’s fkn embarrassing. It’s fkn depressing. I don’t know when or if we will be a good team again. I’ve fkn given up
It looks like it’s a way of coming good. The ‘centre of excellence’ model Gus is developing takes years to reach maturity and luck and good management that the players will stay and believe.
I don’t think the players that have been bought will provide an exponential lift in quality. It’s a hard nut to crack.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This game just confirms dud-buy Junior is a bench prop at absolute best.

We need a starting alpha prop who goes about his work without all the rubbish.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is right about the first 5mins of the game. Somehow they turned to complete shit after the dudbuy offload in our own 30m.

My theory is it killed team morale, Tevita dudbuy (TDJ) went away from the game plan of complete high and power game through the middle. He showed his team mates he didn't want to roll up the sleeves and they all followed the 'alpha props' example.
That is on ciraldud he needs to tell pangai I’ll cut your fekking arms off if you try another dumb offload. He has been doing it all year with no repercussions or accountability.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That is on ciraldud he needs to tell pangai I’ll cut your fekking arms off if you try another dumb offload. He has been doing it all year with no repercussions or accountability.
I don't get it, his first two runs were great carried players then he decided to pull out the offload in our own half for absolutely no reason.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This game just confirms dud-buy Junior is a bench prop at absolute best.

We need a starting alpha prop who goes about his work without all the rubbish.
We all knew well before this game that TPJ is not a starter middle tho. Everyone except Cam.