Official Gus on Twitter

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With all fox media agenda with gus at the moment, they seem to be taking his every word and taking straight to the other clubs that he might have a slight negative opinion against. I realise he is unique in that he is head of football as well as in main media so he is paid to have an opinion and I wish more media had more opinions like him…. But is the way fox are treating it creating a situation where every team will be fully up for playing us as they will use “Gus Gould said this about us” when they play us ??

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus must be the only one in the media to not go all in on the media wankfest of Latrell
I'm not sure what to make of it....

I feel as though Gus must have made an attempt to sign Latrell, and Latrell brushed the Dogs and said "I aint playing for that loser club".

Gus then got upset and came out with "Latrell is not a big game player".

I can't think of any other scenario where Gus can be so pathetically wrong.

I don't like Latrell, but you'd have to be an idiot to think he's not a big game player.

He was quiet for most of that 2019 GF against the Raiders until the time came to win the game. And so he takes charge and sets up the winning try.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm not sure what to make of it....

I feel as though Gus must have made an attempt to sign Latrell, and Latrell brushed the Dogs and said "I aint playing for that loser club".

Gus then got upset and came out with "Latrell is not a big game player".

I can't think of any other scenario where Gus can be so pathetically wrong.

I don't like Latrell, but you'd have to be an idiot to think he's not a big game player.

He was quiet for most of that 2019 GF against the Raiders until the time came to win the game. And so he takes charge and sets up the winning try.
Except it’s not what he said. He clearly said that Latrell hasn’t performed on the big stage for souffs. 100% true. He might this year but big chance he don’t as well. Of course Latrell is a big game player, he’s dominated at origin. Different to do at souffs though. Don’t fall for fox clickbait bro

Marki

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except it’s not what he said. He clearly said that Latrell hasn’t performed on the big stage for souffs. 100% true. He might this year but big chance he don’t as well. Of course Latrell is a big game player, he’s dominated at origin. Different to do at souffs though. Don’t fall for fox clickbait bro
My memory is scratchy but I thought Latrell was integral in winning that game against Roosters that got him suspended for the GF?

I'll have to watch highlights as I could be wrong...