Round 20 Bulldog V Bronco Team List + Discussion

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I’m not convinced, we have the worst defence in comp. We can score but can’t defend. Broncos 13+

Raysie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All Broncos have to do is get in our 20 and they'll easily get their tries.

I think it'll be a high scoring game for us like last week, but the difference here is they have Adam Reynolds and he'll ensure they ice the game when it counts.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m not convinced, we have the worst defence in comp. We can score but can’t defend. Broncos 13+
sure, but broncos are missing a lot of key players which will help us keep it to a closer game if we can get majority of possession

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Both of our wing/centre pairings are brand new at NRL level, even a one legged Reynolds should be able to exploit that. Hoping that somehow they manage to put together good enough defense when the time comes, and that the guys inside them are alert and communicating.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
heads up to anyone going to the game parking is already shit

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
is pele injured or something he isnt playing nsw cup
Who knows. I'm like 99% certain Gus pushes him out during the offseason anyway

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think that’s the best balance burns to give space to wheels Wilson, and then the power couple on the other side lol Kiraz and Skelton
Up until Wednesday, Wilson would have been training on the right wing. It would be interesting to see if he’s shifted to the left to cover for Fox.. but it would make most sense. I’ve only ever seen Skelton play on the right side

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
is pele injured or something he isnt playing nsw cup
Pele has so much natural ability but has not fulfilled his potential is too nice and lacks the desire and attitude to get himself fit and improve his involvement.