Rumour The Canterbury Bulldogs will offer Gold Coast Titans forward Tino Fa’asuamaleaui a $4 million contract – and a share in a pub

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Does anyone honestly know why buzz hates Gus?

Did Gus fuck his wife? His daughter? His wife and his daughter?

Or did he steal a sip of his beer?
They say its roots are in the Super League wars and no doubt Gus wouldn't suffer a fool like Buzz lightly and the way he drags down league.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score

Not sure, but I do know why he would want the Tino deal to fall through.

If we got Tino, and became a top competitive side, then Gus would have succeeded in his duties, and be deserving of praise. He needs Gus to fail.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The subject of how NSW media are so critical about NSW coach, players etc compared to Qld was mentioned by Gus earlier in that clip.

It is so true.

The news up here tonight was so positive and celebratory. Had ex-NSW supporters turning their allegience to Qld, ripping their dirty blues jumpers off at the beach and stomping on them. Saying how Qld passion was why they've now turned Maroon and that NSW just didn't get it.

Was quite funny but all the same its a united front message by the media up here. I can only see Qld stranglehold on SOO continuing for a long time yet until maybe NSW develop once in a generation players to win for them with the same dedication.

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I”m watching it now as it was on my youtube feed and fmd, what a steaming pile of shit that wrinkled old prune **** is dribbling. Exposed as trying to cheat the salary cap?! He alleged in his shit article that we ASKED the NRL didn’t he? If so he’s exposed himself as a fucking liar. Not that it wasn’t already blatantly obvious.

I legit hope the **** dies a horrible death.
His timeline changed during his explanation on NRL 360. One minute he has spent all weekend on it the next minute it was just Sunday, then all weekend again and then he was invited to lunch on Sunday by Laundy.
Bull shit Phil Drunkfield

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They should do a 1v1 debate live stream.
Gould vs Buzz. 5 minutes each.
Give the people what they want.
Give Gus 5 and Buzz 55 mins the league could watch him fall in a hole he almost did it tonight on 360 Gus wouldn't do it he would have him on toast

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
When is laundy gonna come out in public and support his club and Gus! That is what needs to happen to shut that old flog buzz up!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Laundy probably won't want to talk poorly about buzz .. the drunk keeps him in business
Billionaires don’t give a flying feck about people like Buzz - where it will hurt Arthur is that he considered Buzz a mate… when your mate makes you look like your trying to cheat the NRL salary cap - you’ve been back stabbed.

I ask Buzz the question, is hating on Gus and Canterbury worth it that much?? Arthur wont forget old mate after this….

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Firstly Gus knows exactly what is allowed and disallowed when it comes to buying players that is his job in regards to the salary cap, Buzz is a journo who want's the doggies to remain tethered to the bottom of the table but when the rorters or storm make a play for a star player from another club the silence is deafening when it comes to their salary cap jmo.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I saw some quotes from the drunk.. Talking about defamation and going to court.. That's hilarious.. Buzz has been defaming Gus in the media for decades now and takes his personal vendetta so far that it's in the news every few weeks and then on these stupid shows where he continues the rants.. And he's the one talking about defamation! You have to laugh.. Especially when nothing Gus said would be considered defamation in any way.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Several reasons..

Buzz must have a 0.5 mm dick which doesn't even get hard to that size anymore..

He has no friends, no life and is a lifetime drunk..

He gets paid to write bullshit and spread lies for more sensationalist headlines.

And for years Gus has been the most vocal in caling Buzz out for his bullshit whereas most other coaches and administrators don't say anything publicly. The minute Gus calls him out on it, Booze cries about being the victim and then goes on a scorched earth attack of Gus for weeks on end..

He really is horrible for the game and I don't know how or why anyone watches any show the gibbering, stammering clown is on.

Sauce Head

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The subject of how NSW media are so critical about NSW coach, players etc compared to Qld was mentioned by Gus earlier in that clip.

It is so true.

The news up here tonight was so positive and celebratory. Had ex-NSW supporters turning their allegience to Qld, ripping their dirty blues jumpers off at the beach and stomping on them. Saying how Qld passion was why they've now turned Maroon and that NSW just didn't get it.

Was quite funny but all the same its a united front message by the media up here. I can only see Qld stranglehold on SOO continuing for a long time yet until maybe NSW develop once in a generation players to win for them with the same dedication.
Mate, go back and look at the articles, headlines & agendas when qld lost 2 series in a row a few years back.

Plenty of ex qld players bagging them out, mass changes etc.

Qld boast loyalty, passion and how NSW lack the above but when they aren’t winning, the knives are equally as sharp as NSW.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Hey guys, finally getting over this covid shit now, just few aches and pains still. worst sickness I’ve ever had,some painful shit. Glad it only knocked me down for a few days. Also thanks for all your kind words !!

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why is anybody on here even paying attention to what Rothfield is reporting?
The guy is a proven liar, with a track record of shit information and a proven hard-on for our director of football.
Fuck the cúnt. It's only a matter of time till he drinks himself into a coma.