Social Media Tino Fa’asuamaleaui rumour

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You think Titans will win a premiership soon
My reply was in regards to other clubs who also have interest in him eg Storm and Canberra so if he was to move would he chase the best chance to win a premiership?? And Des coming next year ??

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As a Muslim you would think shares in a pub wouldn’t work for Hass.
It's not like he'll be serving the beers. He already gets paid by revenue made from betting and other haram activities.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's not like he'll be serving the beers. He already gets paid by revenue made from betting and other haram activities.
I would assume that owning a pub is not a good look for a Muslim. Can any of our Muslim brothers on here let us know if this would be acceptable

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I would assume that owning a pub is not a good look for a Muslim. Can any of our Muslim brothers on here let us know if this would be acceptable
If Abu Ak'bar' says its ok then it's ok for our Musi bros!!!

Last edited:

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last year, Haas detailed he wanted to remove alcohol and gambling advertising from his Broncos & Blues jerseys in the future due to his religious beliefs.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Last year, Haas detailed he wanted to remove alcohol and gambling advertising from his Broncos & Blues jerseys in the future due to his religious beliefs.
The club at least has no betting revenue, we do have alcohol sponsors - at the end of the day, we’re in Australia, those types of sponsors are here to stay and players generally go to the highest bidders these days, loyalty is near dead.

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The club at least has no betting revenue, we do have alcohol sponsors - at the end of the day, we’re in Australia, those types of sponsors are here to stay and players generally go to the highest bidders these days, loyalty is near dead.
Teams unfortunately have to sleep with the devil, to earn money these day.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How is it viewed if the club is sponsored by an alcohol company?
In my opinion, if the club is sponsored by an alcohol company, it is not his fault and he can't do anything about it.

He can have a clause in his contract stating that he only wants his contract money that he agreed to sign on and not extras by Laundy or other alcohol companies.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Was anyone on here aware that this type of s*** goes on?

Chairman Matt Tripp sought - and was granted - approval for the players to be offered investment opportunities in his bookmaking firm Betr.

Does it not sound a bit odd that the Nrl would allow a Clubs Chairman to organise investment shares for its players in an online gambling platform ..

Does it sound like a bit of a conflict of interest ? …… if we tried this crap the media would be all over us … BULLDOGS PUSHING THE SALARY CAP BOUNDARIES THROUGH ONLINE GAMBLING FOR THEIR PLAYERS … it would be a front page scandal ..

I also thought it was odd to hear as a player, Galen received outside payments from the Nrl to hype up Origin ..

Goes to show we have no idea what deals the Nrl, players and clubs are striking up behind closed doors ..

As a club we definitely need to get smarter with these types of deals ..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Would there be ways and means around these muslim laws and not everything strictly adhered to tho inorder to earn a living in 2023 eg some pennance or sacrifice in compensation?

Tattoos for instance are frowned upon but many have them?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Was anyone on here aware that this type of s*** goes on?

Chairman Matt Tripp sought - and was granted - approval for the players to be offered investment opportunities in his bookmaking firm Betr.

Does it not sound a bit odd that the Nrl would allow a Clubs Chairman to organise investment shares for its players in an online gambling platform ..

Does that not sound like a bit of a conflict of interest ? …… if we tried this crap the media would be all over us … BULLDOGS PUSHING THE SALARY CAP BOUNDARIES THROUGH ONLINE GAMBLING FOR THEIR PLAYERS … it would be a front page scandal ..

I also thought it was odd to hear as a player, Galen receive extra payments from the Nrl to hype up Origin ..

Goes to show we have no idea what deals the Nrl, players and clubs are striking up behind closed doors ..

As a club we definitely need to get smarter with these types of deals ..
Parra got punished for their Committee organising tpa's. How is the Storm owners personal company any different?

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe I F’d up, but it’s a rumour that’s doing the social media rounds, so belongs in the rumour section … no idea why it’s in normal Bulldogs footy chat feed ..
Look at the author of that one lol
Hope it's true, no harm in having a big go for him.