Just a lil harsh

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Don't worry about this clown, he literally doesn't take his meds, starts shit and makes death threats, then cries to you in PMs saying sorry he didn't take his meds and blew a fuse again.

He has done it to others on here too.

PS I'm still waiting for him to come kill me in my bed at St Vincent's lol he knows nurses that can help him kill me lol

ChesoBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't worry about this clown, he literally doesn't take his meds, starts shit and makes death threats, then cries to you in PMs saying sorry he didn't take his meds and blew a fuse again.

PS I'm still waiting for him to come kill me in my bed at St Vincent's lol he knows nurses that can help him kill me lol
Where’s the violin!!

Caveman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not worried, just very surprised at such a comment

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Cast your minds back to the pre-season from hell... we were told he got the fullback spot over Averillo because "he talks" "good talker" "he communicates at the back"

Averillo has more x-factor in his finger than Perham has in his entire body.

I've never seen a fullback try to give so many players a spray while being completely shit himself.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I honestly don't mind Gus as he at least fixed up our juniors but got no time for an arrogant assistant.
People have no idea what happens behind close doors and what Gus actually does.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Somebody mentioned he doesn't get involved with FG but just works on all the other grades.

But like I say, I'd rather have him working for us rather than not working for us.
Didn’t he just do some kind of program in Fiji and also in New Zealand , also didn’t he buy a couple of young guns?

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Such hypocrisy coming from apparent fans on this forum.

Suggesting to shoot one of our players under the guise of an alias.

None of you cats would ever use your real names.

The fact is every single player yesterday played pathetically, including the Fox.

Doggfather

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
It's not so much whether we'd pick a winning team or not, but rather questioning Ciraldos selections i.e why the fuck would you swap Averillo and Alamoti, whom clearly has defensive issues and needs to be inside an experienced JAC like it has been all year? But instead he goes with Alamoti, Okunbor and Rajab down that same side. It's fucking ludicrous.

And Flanagan should've come in for his defence and experience alone, as much as we want him gone.
The problem is Ciraldo is not coaching to win, he is coaching for the “future”

There’s a big difference.