Lets not put it all on the coach…

Total Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ciraldo is the SOLE BLAME for this horrendous mess we are in!

He got given everything he asked for pre-season, the trainers her wanted, the assistants he wanted etc

The team selections are f’ucking putrid!
Perham, Alamoti, Waddell (bar this week), Giraffe Okenbur are f’ucking useless c’unts that offer absolutely nothing…. That falls on Ciraldo!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeh, but SJ has made all the difference since returning and they have a very good forward pack, a good hooker and halves, decent fullback. A lot closer to a good side than we are. We are closer to tigers in level.
SJ played 21 games last season for the Warriors.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Johnson was finished going into this season, Webster has been able to get the absolute best out of every player. Warrior defence also has steel and high effort levels, complete opposite to last season.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Look at the troops they have. If we had some of their forwards and Shaun Johnson, how do you think Ciraldo would look?
He'd pick Montoya in the forwards & not pick Ford.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Warriors bought a halfback, fullback and reinforced their forward pack that was already better than ours. We haven't recruited shit when it comes to key positions. No halfback, no fullback, no props, no lock, etc.
They didn't buy a halfback this season. SJ played 21 games for them last season. AFB & Harris were there also. CNK couldn't make the Raiders backline.

It's laughable the excuses people are making for CC.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
I think the turning point was when Perham sprayed king and wasn't dropped. Both have been really shit since then.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They didn't buy a halfback this season. SJ played 21 games for them last season. AFB & Harris were there also. CNK couldn't make the Raiders backline.

Still bought them. Warriors team is infinitely better than ours.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
King lately after the games has been at Maccas with his missus downing McFlurrys and cheeseburgers

says it all really
I think he needs to needs to get
Back to 110-115 kgs/ he was a lot more effective last year at a heavier plying weight.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we play coaches out of position? Potter as head coach and Ciraldo as assistant.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warriors bought a halfback, fullback and reinforced their forward pack that was already better than ours. We haven't recruited shit when it comes to key positions. No halfback, no fullback, no props, no lock, etc.
We bought crighton I wonder which star panthers it is for next year maybe to’o since we have this love affair for backs

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Warriors also signed Ford from Dragons, Barnett from Newcastle, not flash but at least they can make their tackles on the edges and work hard.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not all on the coach, equally shared with the shrinking red blob.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant defend CC at all today but im sick of people just blaming him, how about them absolute losers on the pitch take some blame. Okunbor, Perham, TPJ, RFM, Rajab, not good enough, King, really in terrible form. Kiraz, burto, mahoney, fox, literally every single one of them. The first few ive mentioned above are shocking every single week, I never want to see okunbor or perham especially play again, rajab defensively also, disgraceful. Sick of them and CC isnt blameless, however i did see something at the start of the season so im willing to give him til next season when we have players available, if we dont perform then, he can go. Some of these players have been here for years, why on earth did this club defend okunbor over that school drama when hes honestly a disgraceful player, we then let CHN go who at the time was one of our better players. Years later okunbor is still costing us. Sums us up.
Yes but if your employer will continue to give you the job even after you fuck up where’s the pressure to perform? Cause I’ve worked in places like that, no accountability that’s the problem r.e perham, even Mahoney I know he tries hard but just seriously show some back bone and reward some of the stand outs in nsw cup. Skelton deserves a start, Wilson to 1 it’s a no brainer. Perham missed so many opportunities today in defence and just okunbor ? How can you defend ciro when he picks him, he’s got all the capabilities but no mongrel. Hethribgton should have never offloaded ! He had him wrapped up but it’s his urgency , keep burns in the side and kiraz and the regulars. We are so lucky we have Preston he’s a gem

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He’s so out of his depth but…

Gus appointed him. It was a crazy appointment. He’s getting paid a princely sum also.

Khoury and Warburton rubber stamped it and have continued to let Gus run rampant with power.

There’s 3 names there who I’d place blame on before getting to coach clueless Ciraldo.
Gus gave this muppet five years. People need to let that sink in. Five years for an untested so called defensive coach who is making our defence worse with every passing week.

Matthew G

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes but if your employer will continue to give you the job even after you fuck up where’s the pressure to perform? Cause I’ve worked in places like that, no accountability that’s the problem r.e perham, even Mahoney I know he tries hard but just seriously show some back bone and reward some of the stand outs in nsw cup. Skelton deserves a start, Wilson to 1 it’s a no brainer. Perham missed so many opportunities today in defence and just okunbor ? How can you defend ciro when he picks him, he’s got all the capabilities but no mongrel. Hethribgton should have never offloaded ! He had him wrapped up but it’s his urgency , keep burns in the side and kiraz and the regulars. We are so lucky we have Preston he’s a gem
Ive literally said hes not blameless but the players arent trying, some arent even doing the absolute basics, rajab came in for his first ever start and didnt even want to defend. Some of these players are an absolute disgrace to the jersey