Official Rd16 Bulldogs vs Sharks Match Week Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey202b

Kennel Participant
Premium Member
Reaction score
I Truely whole heartedly believe today RAJAB and KO will smash it..we will win and win well. They will create tries and line breaks. Play a style that will be refreshing.

Rajab will be MOM

They will make BURTON come back and forced to play FULLBACK (can still control the match and play like a 5/8 in attack. Only defensively will be different for Burton.

Our spine will be the best in the comp within weeks

Watch this space

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quite possible for the Tigers to beat the Storm at home. They have surprised teams this year, and have the spoon to avoid as an incentive.
Our for and against will ensure we finish last this season.
All is good I tipped the Tigers and put the mock on them!!

CMP

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only chance the Bulldogs have in this game, is if Sharks enter the game thinking they'll absolutely blow the shorts of us, and instead completely and utterly shit the bed.
Remember the Sharks got lapped last week. There is no chance they are going in to this game complacent

Last edited:

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you think he is defending well you need glasses. Teams are cruising through our middle and running straight at Reed. Watch the sharks do it tomorrow. If they had a rotating player off the bench with him it would be great for him
He is being isolated and having to make too many 1 on 1 tackles. It’s a more a failure of the guys around him and teams getting too much momentum rather than Reads defence. He has great technique and is tough as nails. He shouldn’t be having to tackle 120kg props one on one all game

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Hopefully rajab and ko just do what they done together in nsw cup. Need to play off the cuff I think. Play what’s in front of you.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shits me to tears that he’s going to put Flanagan at halfback. So fucking stupid. Sent him back to reserve grade and said to be a hooker. We have Rhajab and Oloapu, two kids who will be at the club next season. But no let’s put Flanagan in at halfback. Ciraldo is losing me by the fucking day at the moment.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Shits me to tears that he’s going to put Flanagan at halfback. So fucking stupid. Sent him back to reserve grade and said to be a hooker. We have Rhajab and Oloapu, two kids who will be at the club next season. But no let’s put Flanagan in at halfback. Ciraldo is losing me by the fucking day at the moment.
Yeah he probably wants a older head in the halves. He probably thinks having rajab and ko both start it would be like throwing them to the wolves especially against the reigning dally m player.
Plus flannos defence is Miles better then rajabs.
I’d love to see ko and rajab start and kill it. But I think the inexperience will just have us on the back foot straight away.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It will probably play out like the trial game vs Shark.

We’ll look ok for 20-30mins. Then Sharks will start to win the arm wrestle and it will go down hill from there.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I Truely whole heartedly believe today RAJAB and KO will smash it..we will win and win well. They will create tries and line breaks. Play a style that will be refreshing.

Rajab will be MOM

They will make BURTON come back and forced to play FULLBACK (can still control the match and play like a 5/8 in attack. Only defensively will be different for Burton.

Our spine will be the best in the comp within weeks

Watch this space
Comedy gold delusion, give me some of that kool-aid

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Windy shark park - kicking game

Status
Not open for further replies.